• entry
    1
  • comments
    1,390
  • views
    2,414

My road to success (Moving Update 2)

13 13
uchiha101

34,216 views

This thread will be about my journey to the million dollar comic and the struggles, failures and successes that come with it since many boardies requested it I will not longer post my transactions but try what revat said :). I also have a bunch of inspirational people two of them being Walt Disney and Steve Jobs because I want to be the next rags to riches story not to the degree of Steve Jobs or Walt Disney but I want to make a million dollars buying and selling a comic and making enough money with this venture to never again say I can't afford something :)

 

Thoughts and plans

Sell my comics

Sell IH 180 CGC 5.0

 

Milestones I want to reach

Get my first four figure sale

 

To see old comments for this Journal entry, click here. New comments can be added below.

13 13


1,390 Comments


Recommended Comments



Just now, uchiha101 said:

Nope you're wrong. I'm mentioning churches because they as well can do this. 

You have literally no legs to stand on. "You're wrong" is not a valid argument. You are simply wrong. Both the attorney and myself have proven you're wrong.

Share this comment


Link to comment

dude! meet her! send pictures! send pictures of the super powers! get married! send more pictures! enough of this arguing with us bunch of jerks.

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

No. You need to get your head straight.

Superpowers do not exist and you know that you cannot prove otherwise. That shows how little you know/admit.

I have already proven my point in the Court of Public Opinion. I rest my case and my case has won. Thank you, Judge. You're welcome, Cap.

Oh, I'm completely sane. I gave you proof and the answers to the questions. You just don't believe it. Public opinion means nothing. It's facts that matter and it's something you're failing to do.

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

You have literally no legs to stand on. "You're wrong" is not a valid argument. You are simply wrong. Both the attorney and myself have proven you're wrong.

Man you really don't pay attention despite your claims of doing so. I've already answered your questions, given you proof, and repeated myself multiple times.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, uchiha101 said:

Oh, I'm completely sane. I gave you proof and the answers to the questions. You just don't believe it. Public opinion means nothing. It's facts that matter and it's something you're failing to do.

1. You're not sane.
2. You've provided literally no evidence. Fact requires no belief.

Facts: I won. My case won base on facts. You've cited literally no evidence. Your appeal has been denied.

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 minutes ago, NoMan said:

dude! meet her! send pictures! send pictures of the super powers! get married! send more pictures! enough of this arguing with us bunch of jerks.

I am planning on meeting her and getting pics with Sam and her sister. I rather take videos of the powers as opposed to pics but I'll see what she says.

Share this comment


Link to comment

You are guilty of providing literally no tangible evidence of your claims.

The Court of Public Fact finds all cases be filed under "Win" for Cap. Thank you, my peers.

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

1. You're not sane.
2. You've provided literally no evidence. Fact requires no belief.

Facts: I won. My case won base on facts. You've cited literally no evidence. Your appeal has been denied.

Literally? Yet you're saying my answer of you're wrong is any worse than yours despite answering? You have an ego, friend. I already gave you facts. Are you smart enough to know that or will you keep denying that?

Share this comment


Link to comment

You have provided literally no tangible evidence to support any of your claims.

Argue semantics all you'd like. You're wrong no matter what you "believe". That's what delusion is.

I'm done being cat-fished for the day. He conceded on all 5 points and I am now whole.

Share this comment


Link to comment

Honestly - if I was Gabe's age again, with no job and nothing really tying me to any particular place - I would 100% go on the adventure of heading to USA to hang with the hot chicks (even if they didn't have superpowers).  Im not sure what the downside is.  How are they working him?  For what he has no $$$? 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, Axmen said:

Honestly - if I was Gabe's age again, with no job and nothing really tying me to any particular place - I would 100% go on the adventure of heading to USA to hang with the hot chicks (even if they didn't have superpowers).  Im not sure what the downside is.  How are they working him?  For what he has no $$$? 

I don't even have anything of value to boot. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Bird said:

it is a match made in heaven

he has two kidneys and they have a bathtub full of ice!

What a dark humor joke. They don't deal in such things.

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, uchiha101 said:

What a dark humor joke. They don't deal in such things.

You know this how?  Because the faceless person on the other keyboard told you so?

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, mattn792 said:

You know this how?  Because the faceless person on the other keyboard told you so?

Because Sam isn't the type to do such things. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
26 minutes ago, uchiha101 said:

I really hate when people who claim to be so much smarter than I can't pay attention to what I'm saying. 

 

Here's your answer. No I'm not living with my parents.

I don’t remember seeing you post that recently.   Where are you staying then?  (Did I miss that too?)

Also, when have I ever claimed to be smarter than you?  As far as I know, in this and the original “Road to success”, I’ve pointed out some of the  follies of your various endeavors (the consignment venture without insurance, the time you made a deal and then asked for additional money because the book you had went up in value, the credit card repayment when you said you’d pay them back when you felt like it, et al).

Share this comment


Link to comment
17 minutes ago, NoMan said:

dude! meet her! send pictures! send pictures of the super powers! get married! send more pictures! enough of this arguing with us bunch of jerks.

Whoa there fella.  “Jerks” is my word.  

Share this comment


Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Axmen said:

Honestly - if I was Gabe's age again, with no job and nothing really tying me to any particular place - I would 100% go on the adventure of heading to USA to hang with the hot chicks (even if they didn't have superpowers).  Im not sure what the downside is.  How are they working him?  For what he has no $$$? 

Good point

Strange angle that one

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 hour ago, uchiha101 said:

I am planning on meeting her and getting pics with Sam and her sister. I rather take videos of the powers as opposed to pics but I'll see what she says.

When? A date. For example, "I am meeting my online sex-club wife to prove she is not a guy and to met her sister Sam to review their superpowers on Thursday October, 17, 2019.

Specificity. Without it, you're just talking. I do hope you're ok tho but you're way to defensive to reach for, well, it seems anyone. 

Edited by NoMan

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, uchiha101 said:

Because Sam isn't the type to do such things. 

Again -- HOW. DO. YOU. KNOW?  Up to this point you've taken "Sam's" and God's word for everything to do with this situation.

You're being preyed on.  Why doesn't matter at this point in time since you're still in your own home and haven't physically embarked on any journey into the unknown (yet).  Start digging into the actual facts and protect yourself.

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 minutes ago, chrisco37 said:

I don’t remember seeing you post that recently.   Where are you staying then?  (Did I miss that too?)

Also, when have I ever claimed to be smarter than you?  As far as I know, in this and the original “Road to success”, I’ve pointed out some of the  follies of your various endeavors (the consignment venture without insurance, the time you made a deal and then asked for additional money because the book you had went up in value, the credit card repayment when you said you’d pay them back when you felt like it, et al).

It was actually near the start of this newer journal. It just kinda blew up recently. Yes, those are some of my past mistakes and as for the debt I paid off three of them so far.

Share this comment


Link to comment
15 minutes ago, Axmen said:

Honestly - if I was Gabe's age again, with no job and nothing really tying me to any particular place - I would 100% go on the adventure of heading to USA to hang with the hot chicks (even if they didn't have superpowers).  Im not sure what the downside is.  How are they working him?  For what he has no $$$? 

Mental illness is a hell of a drug. It’s entirely possible that Sam is a real genetic female. It’s also possible that she’s in love with Gabe. She may not be working him in any way, other than the fact that she has delusions that she has super powers, she could be entirely honest (she’s a female named Sam who is a hot blonde) all of that is possible. IF I had to guess, she’s a Michelle carter type. Lonely, home alone, and mentally ill.

Edited by jaybuck43

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, mattn792 said:

Again -- HOW. DO. YOU. KNOW?  Up to this point you've taken "Sam's" and God's word for everything to do with this situation.

You're being preyed on.  Why doesn't matter at this point in time since you're still in your own home and haven't physically embarked on any journey into the unknown (yet).  Start digging into the actual facts and protect yourself.

and make sure to bring condoms! 

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now