All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Mine were signed day two and if I get a t.mcfarlane on my asm 300 Or Malibu sun ima be upset, just sayin
  3. kav

Categorizing Keys

Actually that wouldnt work as keys fluctuate-
  4. You got me there. I should have researched that more!
  5. kav

Categorizing Keys

That would be great if CGC added key value. Grade-9.6 Key-3
  6. kav

Categorizing Keys

YOU JUST BETTER WATCH YOURSELF!!
  7. Could we still give key a "numerical grade", rather than value? Say, on a scale of 1-10 of importance?
  8. When i was a kid our family saved S & H green stamps and my parents saved up a bunch of books a bought me a sweet rubber ball just like the schools had ... i loved that ball
  9. as Mr. Zipper said, the holofoil part of the front cover is glued on and since they did a million of them they are all bound to be similar but slightly off.
  10. Ya That was insensitive of me my bad...
  11. Meaning we'd ride bikes and dumpster dive for discarded packs, in case anyone missed my shame
  12. kav

Categorizing Keys

I can bring up whatever I want!!
  13. Agreed, same here. Great book, good price, great seller, book is on my want list but I don't have the funds right now.
  14. What videos are you looking at? Look at day one Full TODD look at the recent ones day 2-4. T.Mcfarlane.
  15. I don't know why you'd bring that up sorry about that though..... I never wanted to do that because my parents were very nice, I just didn't ask for much as a kid, I GUESS it's just because I didn't "have to"..... I was perfectly satisfied
  16. we used to make fun too, until one board Saturday I was like, "we have bikes! forget smoking let's go get free stuff!!" hahahaaha, I ended up with Marlboro torch lighters 3-4 shirts, 2 ashtrays, a patch that is unused that I still have kept, gave all the rest away...... me and a friend thought we were the boss for doing all that if only I was like that where things didn't matter that much, so I could just have some fun
  17. The videos? They don't show anything. As a matter of fact, the last videos (the ones Pzy just posted a couple minutes ago) actually make an argument against it.
  18. kav

Categorizing Keys

My brother used to steal money out of mom's purse-I hated him for that.
  19. i remember those and we used to kid the people that collected them that if they smoked and saved enough "cigarette miles" they could get a gold plated casket
  1. Load more activity