All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Local pickup. Nice consolation prize after losing out on the Tec 30 in the Clink auction
  3. Pics or it didn't happen greggy sells autographed copies of those pics for $50 a pop. Contact him.
  4. I also had an otherwise perfect Infinity Gauntlet Perez #1 with a tape pull, it got 9.0 as well I don't know if the pics will do it justice... to compare books and tape pulls, with this black cover and all, I'll try to put it in spoilers to not confuse...
  5. Lol, I would probably stop buying comics
  6. I also had an otherwise perfect Infinity Gauntlet Perez #1 with a tape pull, it got 9.0 as well
  7. Thank you I will post a picture this evening.
  8. I remember doing that ha ha. Wasn’t thrilled but Michael is easy to deal with. The hold falls off in a week.
  9. The value is highly dependent upon the extent and quality of the restoration... However, if its been trimmed, the value falls off a cliff. If you post a pic of the label we can probably give you a closer idea of what the value may be.
  10. I have a restored Batman # 7 grade 4.0 Does restoration real effect the value? My book looks great. Came back with restoration label.
  11. You don't need to understand everything. It's less stressful.
  12. Good luck with the 32. Such an awesome cover! Yes indeed, a very beautiful cover and very apropos for the Christmas season with its green and red colors.
  13. Sadly, if that were the case, I would immediate degrade the book from a 9.8 to an average 5.5
  14. Do you ever come across any of the Canadian Turok "Fils de Pierre" with the Gold Key label?
  15. Coincidentally saw it was just reprinted again in a new trade paperback..
  16. I can't tell what political agenda you're pushing here so I deem it off-topic.
  17. Yes, I believe it needs some price consolidation before jumping to the next valuation level, as I really see that $90K auction result as more of an outlier than anything else.
  18. Well a new record 🏆for a single page. The page 5. Superman car lift. The cover swipe. 27.5k at comicconnect yesterday. https://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=852626 To me its was more a 30k -35k in todays market and will rise alongside Action 1 complete and coverless values. Congrats to the buyer!
  1. Load more activity