All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Mar-vell is still dead, don't think he came back yet.
  3. "Herd mentality, mob mentality and pack mentality, also lesser known as gang mentality, describes how people can be influenced by their peers to adopt certain behaviors on a largely emotional, rather than rational, basis. When individuals are affected by mob mentality, they may make different decisions than they would have individually." - look it up. I think this applies to GSX1. IMO
  4. Looking for a well presenting raw mid-grade copy (6.0-7.0) of Fantastic Four 16 - Ant-Man Crossover. If you have a copy, please send me a PM with a clear pics and asking price. I can pay FMV. Thanks!
  5. Warpath is his brother, originally Thunderbird II.
  6. Very awesome, congrats on that classic piece! I saw it for sale somewhat recently but didn't have the funds. Glad it went to you dude.
  7. I almost quit collecting comics because of this. They somehow made Iceman an Omega level mutant. Gambit was somehow able to achieve beyond Omega levels. It seems like the only mutant who isn't Omega or beyond is Jubilee (for now). Release the movie already!!! I don't know how much longer I can avoid spoilers.
  8. I thought about that... I was going to say him, but I thought he came back in new mutants but again that might have been "warpath"... I think we have a
  9. And while I had the book out, here is a great piece on the famous Cherokee Book Store.
  10. Also thought this piece “King Antane R” in the book “Comics Between the Panels” by Steve Duin and Mike Richardson would be fun to post. (This Book is a MUST read if you are a comic collector. You won’t be able to put it down!)
  11. Someone got a good deal here. Had a dealer at Wondercon offer me 2500 for mine.
  12. I know he took the mantle of Cap for a while, and then became US agent. My point is, it's not Steve Rogers. The MCU Captain America is Steve, the Thor comic is John Walker. I'm not trying to be nit picky, it's just a fact.
  13. Original Howling Commando Junior Juniper!
  14. Wow, Jack. I NEVER see deep colors like that on #1. Well done.
  1. Load more activity