All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. this exactly.. I read the same thing in a thread here before where someone had tape on a 8.5 grade
  3. Is that what the current truth is? Used to be you could make one in a lab. There were several: Beyonder/Molecule Man, Shaper Of Worlds... the first mention was from the laboratories of Advanced Idea Mechanics.
  4. Valid points, I am quite surprised and a little impressed how many investors & shares have been bought out. I think each share is worth $75 and from my understanding after doing a bit of research, it is like the Robinhood of comic books, and it would be registered with the SEC, so legitimate investment. There is a company called Rally RD which does something similar but with collectible cars, and they had a lot of success. So WE SHALL SEE. On a side note HipComic has some pretty good material in their auctions. I might sell some of my collections on the site, if they are selling some premium books.
  5. wow interesting that this thread was made back in 2013...
  6. I posted a thread similar to this several months ago with a guardians of the galaxy comic that had a ghost rider from the future on it. Final verdict Thanos 13 is first appearance of Cosmic Ghostrider
  7. Did not like the scenes where he showed compassion. Wanted him to be more ruthless. Like when he asks the droid if he’s ok after the fight. Come on. Or when he tells Nolte to take the money because he deserves it. I wanted him to be more consistent. A lone cold gunfighter like he was in the opening scene which was the best part for me. But I guess that’s not what they are going for here. Still really enjoyed it but hopefully the Mandalorian doesn’t turn into some big softie with his current bounty in future episodes. I like how he upgraded (level upped) his armor. Maybe he’ll do that with each reward he claims.
  8. Joined 11 years ago and this is your first post. Where you been brother? Welcome to the boards.
  9. It really is that good. I enjoyed it even more the second time. Not that I didn't the first go-around. Excited to see Episode 2 on Friday.
  10. Joker only $16.2M away from matching The Dark Knight's unadjusted worldwide box office. And only $11.3M away from breaking $1B worldwide.
  11. 15% Off last 2 books! Mysterious Traveler Comics #1 NOW $361.00 Archie Comics #46 NOW $59.00
  12. Just be sure to follow all 67 rules, make sure your ad is grammatically correct and aesthetically pleasing or it will be banished to limbo. If you manage all that, expect to get many pms offering you a third of your offering prices.
  13. Exactly. The comic market is the wild west of business, same with all collectibles
  14. I think that's the basic understand of it.. but good luck controlling the 2000 (only) shares what stopping them from diluting those shares to 4,000 a month later and your supposedly gain is diluted to the same amount or sell more shares of the initial offering to say 6,000 shares now your 5$ investment is worth 2.50$.
  15. I had a buddy of mine good friend for like 15 years knows nothing about comics approach me and say he lets find a cool comic book for a few thousand buy it up and sell it a year or 2 later we can split the costs and split whatever it sells for.. I didn't do this as what if I wanted to hold on to the book and he wanted to sell it all kinds of variables and scenarios I rather not have to deal with or go down, I think there's a lot of hype as people are starting to recognize that these comics are actually worth some decent money now.. for the hundreds of reasons that have been talked about many times on this forum.
  16. Here for you rabid wild-eyed Alex Toth fans are scans of the first and last pages of a couple of five page Count Dragula stories from Pete Millar's Drag Cartoons:
  1. Load more activity