All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. This is why ST 110 has fewer graded copies. Demand and value has been higher for TOS 39 so more copies have been graded. ST 110 has a long way to go to reach that point. Not having Dr. Strange on the cover hurts a bit as well, but it is not a key you get asked for at most shows........
  3. I IZ STAGANT?!?! WUDY IS NO STAGANT! WUDY IS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  4. Lovin that green lantern #51. Such an undervalued key.
  5. Charlton kept the Westerns going for quite a while into the sixties too, of course. Here's some pictures to make up for the lack of 50's examples. Why did you stop at 1959 by the way Scrooge?
  6. Bumping this, not for love of filthy lucre, but as a public service. The good Fantastic Four movies are coming, and The Frightful Four will almost certainly be a part of them! I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if I didn’t give everyone a chance at The all-important First Appearance of the MCU’s most beloved villain, Paste Pot Pete! oh, yeah. Or Taboo. Taboo’s here, too.
  7. I had one on my birthday, which I thought was a very nice present I remember asking if we could have an appeals process whereby you could send a PM to a review team to see if you could have an unfair vacation overturned. Unfair vacations do happen after all, and being able to contact them would be a fair way to deal with things. Argue your case so to speak. It was flatly rejected.
  8. Masterful work, even compared to your usual high bar! Thank you.
  9. Well, in this case I’d say it’s because Wizard doesn’t consider themselves a comic show. They’ve been focusing on the celebrity side of things for quite a few years now.
  10. 1950's war comics

MD 1

R.I.P. to the patient ??
  11. I've had several warnings and even a couple of vacations (can't remember if it was one or two) over innocuous, silly things that normally wouldn't move the needle by the old moderation team. One of my vacations was in the middle of a sales thread, which irritated me to no end because I really didn't do anything wrong. There are a few tools around here that deserve to be put in their place in the wood shed but I just put most of them on ignore now. They're not worth the effort. I guarantee you that if I did what someone just did in your sale thread, I would get a vacation. FU, Liz
  12. Just picked this one up from my LCS. I'm thinking a press would be very good for it, but there's a stain that runs through the book. It's not too bad, but it's there. Any thoughts on what this would grade at? And a guess at how high it could be with a press? Detailed shots under the spoiler tag.
  13. "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women! Oh, and to sell their nerd-base hooky comics"
  14. Post some Showcase or Sea Devils that I need. I'm your huckleberry.
  15. To all fellow OG Captain Marvel fans, an insanely talented cast and truly masterful filmmakers and film crew of the movie Shazam!, an enjoyable Happy Easter to you and yours!
  1. Load more activity