All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Trad Silver Surfer our new market health indicator? These are exciting times.
  3. yes, but it also means they are hard to find variants... and that is what I'm talking about. Ps- I give acrap hahah, that's what we/I'm here for and made this topic for...to look at people's hard to find variants, that they like, and that I do or don't know about.
  4. Thanks for your input. Would that merit a purple label ? If so can that restoration be removed? thanks
  5. Results after another 48 hours of accelerated aging. At this point the untreated piece is showing signs of distress with some wrinkling and at the mid point is now two fold brittle, the treated piece still holding color well and does not crack even at a four fold test. This was also done at the mid point and keep in mind this is the outside edge, which generally ages quicker than the Center area of the book. Back in the heat/humidity torture test, see what another 48 hours gives us, as long as the untreated piece doesn’t catch fire 😁
  6. Marty,.if you were the only owner of that book, then color touch seems impossible.
  7. There are plenty most double digit whiz just haven’t been valuable enough , in the past, to warrant slabbing. I had 35+ raw copies of whiz 22 for example, that has about same number on census ...and I know a ton of folks that had raw copies. so 18 likely very similar.
  8. Look in the 12 cent logo. Looks like an extra staple was added at one time. When removed they probably used a marker to color touch the holes.
  9. Fresh from CGC Today: X-Men #1 CGC .5 Universal Front cover is a color copy. Pages 8,9 & 12 missing, affects story. Back cover re-attached with 2 extra staples added after manufacturing. Incomplete $1,700 Shipped (I will also entertain trades for a golden age Batman #11) High res links: Front Cover Back Cover
  10. And two later hom I was missing, now down to 20 issues to re-complete 174-321
  11. Hello all! Usual rules, no one from the naughty list. PayPal only. US only. No returns. Think it over before you buy Kudos found here: https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/328429-stingermck-feedback/#Post7692947
  12. Brother you’re not the only one.....this auction top to bottom is going to be a smash. Best we come bid guns a blazing.
  13. Maybe all the Felix Comic Art "art drops" are moving the market ??
  14. First take it in the thread wins. Take it trumps any pm`s. Only U.S. buyers Personal Check. and Paypal accepted. Payment due within 3 days. No Returns on graded books. I accept returns on raw, but please look carefully at the hi-res scans so we can avoid that. $15 for priority and $6 for media. I combine on shipping. Insurance included. I have bought and sold on the boards and ebay (mgrippo) I have a 100% rating. Action Comics 361 8.5-9.0 $50
  15. Ha ha that’s right Ricky. I’m staying positive!! This thing of ours has gas in the tank and many more miles to travel. I think The Donnelys and Romitaman should leave their collections to the Library of Congress. Rather than flood the market the loss of that inventory to collectors will strengthen art collections. Available art will sell robistly. Mike Burkey might be open to that. Now Los Bros? We’ll have to wait until that one bro “asks his brother.” Now who the heck wouldn’t want Venom art for Christmas? Bah Humbug
  16. I just sent it over to TVE so we'll see if he remembers, should have an answer shortly.
  17. Nice books. I have a few new slabs back from Sarasota this week that I will post here over the weekend.
  1. Load more activity