All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. It's revealing the gaping cracks in the "speculation" community when they grasp at the most tenuous of straws. Even if there was an entire movie based on Cap picking up Thor's hammer, and that movie inexplicably did $1.3 billion at the box office, I doubt this book would ever be more than a novelty. "Picking up Thor's hammer"...euphemisms aside...doesn't quite carry the panache, of, say, first time Jason Todd puts on the Robin costume, or first time Superman and Batman meet. I dunno . . . I think calling it a "garbage book" is the only stretch here: You've quoted the wrong people.
  3. Amazing Spider-Man #4, CGC 9.8, White Pages - First Silk (Cindy Moon becomes Silk) - Asking $150 shipped
  4. Jean Grey #1, CGC 9.8, White Pages - Dave Cockrum Remastered Variant - Last few sales, a 9.8 sold for $560 and a 9.6 sold for $350. I sold my copy here in the board for $325. - Asking $325 shipped
  5. Wolverine #145, CGC 9.6, White Pages - Nabisco Variant - Asking $325 shipped
  6. That's Ernest Nordli. He painted quite a few of the covers in the series. Some are signed. Some only have E.N. on them. That's his style here as well.
  7. It really was an emotional and entertaining finale. And I agree, THAT character leaving the show isn't a huge loss to me. But he really has been an integral part of the main cast in keeping the story going up to this point. But I can see it progressing along just fine without him, though a historic reference point how dangerous magic can be to anyone.
  8. Not my books but my brothers. So prices are firm so please don't DM offers as I can't lower the price without checking with him. I will be shipping the books. Shipping: No shipping outside USA. Shipping is free Item(s) will be shipped by Saturday next week or the Monday after. Payment: Payment via same day Bank or Wire transfer only at this time. Rules: No members on the probation or hall of shame list. First to in the thread trumps all ongoing negotiations. Return Policy: Not accepting returns on graded books. References:  My Kudos thread My eBay seller feedback
  9. In the process of posting a modern thread. So once that is done, will begin posting here around 2:30 PM EST.
  10. In the process of liquidating my collection as am on the move. Hope I have priced the books to sell. This thread will have three books. More books will follow in future threads. Most of the books in this thread are recent acquisitions but I have higher graded copies, so letting these go. Final book will be a "Deal of the Day" book (will be offered at 25% to 40% less than GPA 90 day avg and will probably be lesser than any known sales in past 6 or 12 months). Have fun! Shipping: No shipping outside USA. Shipping is free Item(s) will be shipped by Saturday next week or the Monday after. Payment: Payment via same day Bank or Wire transfer only at this time. Rules: No members on the probation or hall of shame list. First to in the thread trumps all ongoing negotiations. Return Policy: Not accepting returns on graded books. References:  My Kudos thread My eBay seller feedback
  11. https://comics.ha.com/itm/golden-age-1938-1955-/detective-comics-34-dc-1939-cgc-gd-20-cream-to-off-white-pages/p/7209-127010.s?ic4=GalleryView-Thumbnail-071515
  12. Hello, everyone. I am interested in a copy of Showcase #55 in an upper grade, 7.0 to 8.0. According to GPA, an CGC 8.5 sold for $613 in March, and a CGC 7.0 sold for $350 in March. I can get a CGC 7.5 from My Comic Shop for $340. On Heritage, a set of #55 and #56 (raw) sold for $336 in February. I have basically $400 to spend on this issue. Obviously, I want to get the highest grade I can for $400. I would prefer to have it graded by CGC, but I am willing to accept raw for a lesser amount. If you can help me out, please let me know. Thanks in advance for your time and consideration! Joe
  1. Load more activity