All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 31 has been on fire lately. I agree that 43 deserves more love.
  3. Interesting. I’ve known people to submit books 5x the value of the value tier and not get bumped, and their rationale is they choose the tier that represents the amount they paid for the book...not the current value...obviously they are willing to accept the repercussions if an incident were to occur with their book, but that’s immaterial. But apparently others get bumped up for simply crossing the edge of a tier from a favorable grade. I don’t get the inconsistency...
  4. You know it cant be that hard, but I don't see it either. Must be a regional thing.
  5. Posting on the CGC boards That's all you got from that? I post regularly on at least 4 or 5 different boards just like it. Either produce a valid discussion or go away. Ridiculing me doesn't change anything of the information I provided it only shows you have nothing in rebuttal.
  6. Strange, I had those on my Watch List and they are closed with 0 bids. They were the ones starting at $150.
  7. Assorted Harveys, $1 each or take all 7 books for $5
  8. Your choice at $1 each: Marge's Little Lulu #200 Shadow Play #1 Bugs Bunny #144 O'Malley and the Alley Cats #4 Pink Panther #7 Woody Woodpecker #127
  9. Or, take all 17 Archies in the previous two posts for $15 (valid til singles are taken, of course)
  10. Hi I'm looking for a Tales of Suspense 52, graded or raw (unrestored). I'm flexible on the grade so please message me.
  11. This one arrived in the mail this week. I need one more issue to finish the series.
  12. You should. Cap #332-350 is Mark Gruenwald's finest run, ever, and one of the best runs in Cap history. You're missing out.
  13. The dollar box is opening! Whats coming out???? Look! It's.....Archies!!!! Okay, here's the deal with the dollar box books: some are as nice as mid-grade, but some have stains, writing, a piece off the back cover, etc so consider them all GVG readers at a buck apiece. Archie's first, then a mix; Ducks and more still to come after that, (but likely not tonight.)
  1. Load more activity