All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. X-Men (2000) X2 (2003) Watchmen (2009) X-Men: First Class (2011) Marvel's Avengers (2012) The Dark Knight Rises (2012) - huge casting X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014) Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) There are films like Avengers: Age of Ultron and Captain America: Civil War that at release people noted as 'greatest comic book film ever' until that luster wore off Avengers: Infinity War (2018) Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2018) Avengers: Endgame (2019) It happens more often than we realize.
  3. Thank you for Being a Friend and Welcome to the Golden Age
  4. Archie will be posted later tonight, need to take pictures
  5. Mysterious Traveler Comics #1 Very scarce Skeleton Train Cover Here's one you don't see everyday! Clean copy with a couple flaws. Small tear on bottom right edge of front cover by the shadowy figure. Small dog ear on bottom left edge of back cover. Otherwise great color and staples holding firm with supple feel. Off white pages. GPA shows only 1 recent sale: A CGC 6.5 sold in October 2018 on Heritage for $780.00 Only other graded sale was back in 2015! (4.5-5.0) $425.00
  6. Six ounce I'd say. I'll try to find the pictures I took of it eight or so years ago.
  7. Spellbound 7 CGC 3.5 WHITE PAGES $200 Stan Lee Horror Story Great Cover by Brodsky with Art inside of Ayers, Manelly and Everett
  8. It’s a legit question. How often does a smorgasbord cast actually lead to a decent movie?
  9. Nellie The Nurse #16 Atlas GGA! Nice presenting low to mid grade copy. Small tear on front top cover going into the "E" in "NELLIE". Staples holding nicely. Off white pages. (4.0-4.5) $89.00
  10. I recently posted this in the grading forum and someone suggested getting pressed before submission. In my view, the only pressable flaws are the moisture ripples on the back edge (probably from sweaty kid's fingers in the 60s). I would think that the other wear and tear would keep the book in the Good range and pressing out those ripples wouldn't make a grade difference. Am I wrong?
  11. Jungle Comics 98 CGC 6.5 Resto Used in SOTI.. $200 Says Color Touch and it is WAVY Label but Nice Book GGA
  12. it was fun and successful! Thanks to everyone that attended, the guests, the dealers and the American legion staff at post 44.
  13. Hey, grandpa. So sorry someone woke you up too soon. Go back to sleep now.
  14. Not really obscure, but it’s Veterans Day.
  1. Load more activity