All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Well, it just depends on the vision. In this case, they took a risk but definitely stepped on it with the rating, limited marketing and then the excitement of having a Batman or Joker actually appear. But with that... 6.6X production budget with a low-budget film experiment is not a bad result for any studio. Though this could have been much stronger with a holiday Shazam release. I miss his involvement.
  3. And, oddly enough, the lack of the same type of runup for Batman #11. Is there any more of a classic cover?
  4. When mine went from CCS to CGC the received date was updated on my submission online. Before was , received 11/14 fast track economy. Changed to , received 2/11 fast track economy. Same service description but the new updated date is the time to start counting for the CGC wait.
  5. What he actually said is this: Sounds to me like he's making a judgment call against collaborative work (like Stan's) and for one-man shows, with the collaborative work being denigrated.
  6. Hey, when is this March Madness thing gonna start already...??
  7. Bingo! Thank you so much my friend! RMA knows because .....that boy was him..... Don't I wish. Can you imagine...? all those glorious 10 cent pre-WWII books....? The earliest 'Tec I've ever owned is #41....and that's just the innards minus the first 2 wraps!
  8. Ive done two deals with Tim recently. Both where packed very well, accurately described, and shipped fast. I look forward to dealing with again!
  9. Bingo! Thank you so much my friend! RMA knows because .....that boy was him.....or possibly Kamala Harris.
  10. I have a feeling that Metallica would be poor at writing/performing pop music...
  11. U2 and Led Zeppelin and a number of other bands did that. I think it was largely a reaction to the Beatles' unfortunate way of assigning credit.
  12. Bingo! Thank you so much my friend!
  13. Ahem... They probably wouldn't have flops if they gave their directors artistic freedom.
  14. There are many great writers who never write anything great outside of their chosen medium. In fact, the number of book authors who write great movies is very very small. So too with tv writers. And there are a lot of great playwrites and -script writers who can't write a book. So this is not an argument that works for me. Comic book writing is its own art form. Being a great comic writer is cause for celebration. Comic writers do not need to cross-over before they can be celebrated.
  15. I wasn't saying you shouldn't have answered, as I posted I didn't think the answer would be yes, my post was a reference to the 2011 WorldPay overcharging incident (another Link here)which was poked fun at for awhile after.
  16. NG 0.5 1.0 1.5 1.5 1.8 2.0 2.5 3.0 3.5 4.0 4.5 5.0 5.5 6.0 6.5 7.0 7.5 8.0 8.5 9.0 9.2 9.4 9.6 9.8 9.9..........I'm in!
  17. These remainders are actually in much better shape than the ones with water damage. (TALES FROM THE CRYPT #20 October/November 1950)
  18. Pretty sure your stuff is Received only once. Your next step is SFG.here is what the definitions read: Received / CCS The submission has arrived at CGC. The enclosed collectibles have been counted and entered in CGC’s computer system along with the submitter information, submission date and requested service. If there are multiple tiers of service, the collectibles have been separated by tier of service. In the next step, a detailed description of each collectible will be entered in CGC’s computer system (a process commonly called “verification”). The collectibles will be separated from any paperwork that would identify the submitter and the submission will be prepared for grading. If CCS services were requested, the submission will be routed to CCS and the CCS services will be completed first. Good luck!
  1. Load more activity