All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. That is correct. His sticker would have to go directly on the OA. That is probably why the OA sig wasn't authenticated. Although, the paper is to verify authenticity of the OA. That in combination with the seller having a feedback of over 27,000 with 100% positive feedback leads me to believe it's the real deal.
  3. Same videos from CGC's Instagram feed. Day 3 video had the full 'Todd McFarlane' sig. In the videos, I think it's more about the size of the bag window, like the videos from yesterday filmed on Day 2. There's no way to say for sure. Clearly though, there is probably a natural inclination for Todd to become exhausted and want to speed things along more quickly. I expect he's still interspersing 'Todd McFarlane' and 'T.McFarlane' sigs each day, depending on the window size. I hope anyway.
  4. ENDLESS AMOUNT OF REHOLDERS!!!
  5. Im surprised you guys didnt noticed this. The video PZY just posted is day 2 and the 316 is signed T.Mcfarlane.
  6. Hi Bobby, welcome to the CGC Chat Boards. Good luck with the sale of your books.
  7. ya and can you imagine if CGC had to read every book that came across to reevaluate a 9.6 key of importance? maybe "graded in 2019 with IH 181 in 8.0 grade with a 9.9 grade of key importance"
  8. That's a good point Is a "key" still a "key" depending on the grade condition?
  9. Mine were signed day two and if I get a t.mcfarlane on my asm 300 Or Malibu sun ima be upset, just sayin
  10. kav

Categorizing Keys

Actually that wouldnt work as keys fluctuate-
  11. You got me there. I should have researched that more!
  12. kav

Categorizing Keys

That would be great if CGC added key value. Grade-9.6 Key-3
  13. kav

Categorizing Keys

YOU JUST BETTER WATCH YOURSELF!!
  14. Could we still give key a "numerical grade", rather than value? Say, on a scale of 1-10 of importance?
  15. When i was a kid our family saved S & H green stamps and my parents saved up a bunch of books a bought me a sweet rubber ball just like the schools had ... i loved that ball
  16. as Mr. Zipper said, the holofoil part of the front cover is glued on and since they did a million of them they are all bound to be similar but slightly off.
  17. Ya That was insensitive of me my bad...
  18. Meaning we'd ride bikes and dumpster dive for discarded packs, in case anyone missed my shame
  19. kav

Categorizing Keys

I can bring up whatever I want!!
  20. Agreed, same here. Great book, good price, great seller, book is on my want list but I don't have the funds right now.
  21. What videos are you looking at? Look at day one Full TODD look at the recent ones day 2-4. T.Mcfarlane.
  1. Load more activity