All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Idk. When I was looking for a Superman Vol. 2 #75 CGC 9.8 SS, they had 1 listed for $600, while the FMV was around $150. They, themselves, had a couple listed for $150-175. Not really sure what their protocol is for customers that have an outrageous asking price.
  3. I think e-bay has created a monster with all these coupons. It seems like everyone is holding their breath waiting for the next coupon which is effecting sales. I don't blame everyone when you can save $100 but what if the next coupon comes out this fall? Will people sit around and wait for their government cheese?
  4. Enroll that kid @ MIT now. Most 8-year olds would have no idea how to use eBay.
  5. most grades of ASM 194 has been rising. Two years ago you could get a CGC 9.4 for 250ish...Now $350ish. 9.0's are selling for $200-$225. I used to be able to get decent Raw copies all the time for around $50....now they routinely go for over $100. I have 50 copies of the book. Including 20 that are graded.
  6. Man, some people really apply some very well thought out logic to key scenes that otherwise would be treated as just some dialogue to fill screen time. There is some thinking here about that mercenary army at Kings Landing, and who they may be truly aligned with for the sake of keeping investments and aligning with a stronger throne candidate.
  7. I could've sworn I asked for pictures outside of the bag for this one...
  8. You're there with us, as that's the thinking. Either the Night King has a separate force going to Kings Landing or he is making an end-run to Bran while his main forces are distracted.
  9. As long as the signature didn't intend the page, then I would say "yes". I'm no expert, though.
  10. Haha! What do I care, when I'm dead the younger people have to deal with it.
  11. Maybe he realizes they're going to try and kill him, so he's flying straight to Kings Landing for some strafing runs to build up recruits down there
  12. So, not only has your generation destroyed our economy and the o-zone layer, but now you're literally consuming the planet!?
  13. "Modern" still exists as a category, because it used to have a different label when CGC started up.
  14. Agreed. Something this massive with so many stories intertwined could turn into a confusing mess. It sounds like the Russo Brothers nailed it.
  15. For all you guys that are in their later years. I have found something that really makes me feel 20 years younger. My muscles and joints dont hurt anymore, my body feels great. Consider taking food grade Diatomaceous earth on a daily basis. Just a teaspoon a day in your drink of choice . Check it out on YouTube, there are thousands of videos regarding this. It's really been amazing.
  16. That’s the thing. I feel like simply not being a disappointment is a victory with the amount of hype this movie has...
  17. This has always been one of those books I thought was cool as hell but I never got around to pulling the trigger...and wouldn’t ya know it, others must have thought it was pretty cool too!
  18. Most of my marvel books have increased as I really only collect keys since 2016. Probably the quickest and most dramatic increase of a purchase was gsx1 bought for 800 in 2018 and now worth 1300+ or my ih181 I got for 1600 in late 2017 worth around 3k now. As for decrease I saw the writing on the wall with walking dead and sold it all in 2017. My number 1 9.4 went from 1500 to 900. Glad I got it when I did.
  19. X-men 101 9.4 presents flawlessly looks better than my other 9.4 and with white pages. Prices below gpa 900 shipped
  20. The fact that a test consists of (again, based on objective education) factual information, and that grading is subjective, maybe? The person who introduced the comparison did. If you're going off on a tangent, then it's really unrelated.
  21. I did the same thing when they lined up, looking to see if the Night King was present. It was only his generals all in a line.
  1. Load more activity