All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Fandango has reported over 4000 screenings have already been sold out this weekend, and theaters are scrambling for more screens. Projections of possibly 900 million WW, and breaking the 300 mil mark domestic. So is anything else actually goi g on this weekend?
  3. Winston Churchill ' You cannot reason with a tiger when your head is in its mouth!'
  4. Regardless, after Endgame and Game of Thrones this weekend, gonna be a lot of nerd tears flowing.
  5. Hello all looking for a little help. I was trying to figure out which vol a certain book is. It' the amazing spiderman annual that came out Sept 2018 it was a symbiote suit story. On marvel.wikia.com site lists it as a vol 4. Even though it came out after issue 5 or 6 of the current vol 5 run. I was just curious what is its official placement vol 4 or vol 5.
  6. Ya I wasn't sure to ask myself. I looked in that subform. But I didn't see a specific spiderman or marvel thread. So why I thought to ask here.
  7. Back cover scans available upon request. There a few books marked as "Reholder Candidates", these have some scuffing and if you want them reholdered(no extra charge) just let me know.
  8. All these books are from a collection that was put together from about 1978-1983, the father of one of my comic collecting buddies would speculate on books we were interested in at the time(X-Men, Byrne, Miller, #1s, etc). I ended up purchasing the bulk of what was left years ago and sent a couple of invoices in recently for grading. I do have multiple copies available of some of the posted books. The rules: I accept first unconditional here in the thread or PM, text, email, phone call or smoke signal from comicdonna, timestamp wins. Payment due within 7 days unless arranged before "I'll Take It". I accept Paypal, checks, MOs(sorry no International money orders). Please do not edit "I'll Take It" posts or post "I'll Take It" unless you are going to complete the transaction. I'll accept returns within if item is not as described, undisclosed restoration within 30 days, no returns on slabs. No HOS or Probation list members please. Shipping in US is $12 for 1st, $2 each additional slab, PM for International details.
  9. Hello all! i am selling my Zombie Tramp #1 SR variant. It’s in about a 9.0/9.2 condition. Looking to get $900 OBO. Also would consider a partial trade for a lower grade FC 178 or 2nd print TMNT #1. Will take PP
  10. Who will sit on the Iron Throne? Oh wait, wrong end game.
  11. The Books  Silver and Bronze Keys and Semi-Keys General Rules   No PL/HOS members  The new board software does not display precise thread post times (either in PMs or in sales threads), which can result in the inability to determine whether a PM post or thread post came first. One thing remains certain - it is easy to tell whether one post in a thread came before another post in the same thread. So, the first "take it" posted in the sales thread wins. If we reach a deal via PM, I'll mark books SOLD in the thread as soon as reasonably possible - but if someone else takes the book in the thread before your PM take is acknowledged in the thread (by either you or I), the thread poster is the winner, I'm afraid; so, there is some risk of losing a book if you try to remain anonymous via PM. (Credit to EC Ed for these rules. I have adapted them with his permission) I kindly ask that you not Quote a book and then make a comment. It makes the book appear to be sold.  Payment  I'll take PayPal for total sales under $1000 if PayPal is your preferredmethod. Personal checks, or USPS money orders for total sales $1000 or higher. When the thread is over an invoice will be sent with PayPal address.      I'll expect payment within 10 calendar days of invoice, or the book will beavailable for sale again (unless we've made other payment arrangements) Time payments are available for purchases of $2500 or more with20% non-refundable deposit and installment payments so purchase is paid in full no later than 60 days. If monthly installments are more than 10 days late or payment is defaulted the 20% deposit will be retained by the seller but the rest of monies will be returned to the buyer and the sale will be nullified. Please PM to discuss time payment before taking the book in the thread. I reserve the right to not take time payments.  I will consider trades for 6.0 and up ASM 1-18 and other select golden age Shipping Terms USA: $10 for raw and $18 for graded in any quantity. I ship USPS priority with signature required. I pack in Gemini boxes in a USPS legal flat rate envelope for raw books and a Med flat rate box for slabs. Please note the shipping prices are slightly higher than they used to be. It is costing a little more these days.   Canada: $15 for raw and $25 for graded in any quantity. Overseas- Shipping at cost. I only ship overseas to established board members with references. I now only ship one time a week so please be patient as it could take up to 10 days to ship your purchase. Returns/Refunds General Policy: I will accept returns on raw books within two weeks of your receipt of the books, as long as the books are returned to me as they were when you received them. If there is undisclosed restoration on raw books I will take them back up to 6 months after the purchase. On raw book returns, you cover shipping cost back to me unless I missed restoration or a major defect. There are no returns on graded books.
  12. Found in the wild $3 One of the most common books, still nice to find in the wild
  13. Yes. I spoke with him on the phone once at The Nose HQ there on Market Street in SF. The Nose editors had hired me to sit 24 hours straight in the Mini Adult movie theater on Polk, I believe and write about it. I made it about 4 hours and had to go break the news to 'em. Hamburger AKA Turkington did have a bit part in Antman, I believe. Good for him cashing in. Anyways enough of that. RIP Theakston.
  1. Load more activity