All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I respect that and that is ok except your next fix is not for sure. The past coupons have been so regular that people have come to expect them which stinks when they don't come out since everyone is sitting waiting by their inbox waiting . . and not buying. E-Bay has got the market addicted to coupons. Possibly. Speaking for myself, the coupon purchases, of which I've made plenty, usually replace my bidding on other auctions, or are "too good to turn down" extra purchases that I would not have normally made. I have a finite amount of money to spend, and it gets spent regardless of the coupons popping up. I do keep a healthy watch list, so when a coupon does show up, I can utilize it pretty quick.
  3. Good Afternoon- In the future, please use: To request that new sets to be created. It keeps all requests in one spot and helps to ensure that nothing is overlooked. Are you requesting for an Art Germ Cover Set to be built or a Batgirl (2016)? Please let me know. Best-
  4. The shop I go to is perfect. They give discounts on everything, (Even more if you're someone they know) and they will literally find something for you if you ask.
  5. Agreed. Comic Link has been doing very well with silver age ASM books. I was just checking out some of the other auctions that ended last night, very strong results.
  6. Its ON in my country 😉
  7. I would want to know exactly what I got wrong and why. And did. All the time. "Not perfect" = "not good enough." That ought not surprise you on a graded comics message board.
  8. I respect that and that is ok except your next fix is not for sure. The past coupons have been so regular that people have come to expect them which stinks when they don't come out since everyone is sitting waiting by their inbox waiting . . and not buying. E-Bay has got the market addicted to coupons.
  9. I don't enjoy posting from my phone with the small screen and my less-than-nimble fingers so it is quickest for me.
  10. Not really. If someone is still fixated on that joke, more power to them. I guess it has staying power.
  11. I try to avoid cut and paste if I can, as the images for some reason become temperamental. Not sure why, but they often change size and sometimes disappear completely at a later date. Probably something to do with not being 'uploaded' to the CGC site in the first instance but I'm guessing there.
  12. Huh. I found it to be surprisely on-point to match the tone of the comic books. So very excited to see this show.
  13. Captain America - Mike Zeck years Annual #8 #224 - 'Saturday Night FUROR!'#258 - 'Blockbuster!'#259 - 'Rite Of Passage!'#261 - 'Celluloid Heroes!'#262 - 'Death of a Legend?'#263 - 'The Last Movie!'#264 - 'The American Dreamers!'#265 - 'Thunderhead!'#266 - 'Flight From Thunderhead!'#267 - 'The Man Who Made a Difference!'#267 (Newsstand Edition) - 'The Man Who Made a Difference!'#268 - 'Peace on Earth -- Good Will to Man'#268 (Newsstand Edition) - 'Peace on Earth -- Good Will to Man'#269 - 'A Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste!'#269 (Newsstand Edition) - 'A Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste!'#270 - 'Someone Who Cares'#270 (Newsstand Edition) - 'Someone Who Cares'#272 - 'Mean Streets'#272 (Newsstand Edition) - 'Mean Streets'#273 - 'Cap and the Howlers... Together Again!'#273 (Newsstand Edition) - 'Cap and the Howlers... Together Again!'#274 - 'Death of a Hero!'#274 (Canadian Edition) - 'Death of a Hero!'#274 (Newsstand Edition) - 'Death of a Hero!'#275 - 'Yesterday's Shadows!'#275 (Canadian Edition) - 'Yesterday's Shadows!'#275 (Newsstand Edition) - 'Yesterday's Shadows!'#276 - 'Turning Point!'#276 (Newsstand Edition) - 'Turning Point!'#277 - 'In Thy Image'#277 (Canadian Edition) - 'In Thy Image'#277 (Newsstand Edition) - 'In Thy Image'#278 - 'Oh, Thus be it Ever...'#278 (Canadian Edition) - 'Oh, Thus be it Ever...'#278 (Newsstand Edition) - 'Oh, Thus be it Ever...'#279 - 'Of Monsters and Men'#279 (Newsstand Edition) - 'Of Monsters and Men'#280 - 'Sermon of Straw'#280 (Newsstand Edition) - 'Sermon of Straw'#281 - 'Before the Fall!'#282 - 'On Your Belly You Shall Crawl, and Dust You Shall Eat!'#282 (2nd. Printing) - 'On Your Belly You Shall Crawl, and Dust You Shall Eat!'#282 (Direct Edition) - 'On Your Belly You Shall Crawl, and Dust You Shall Eat!'#283 - 'America the Cursed!'#283 (Newsstand Edition) - 'America the Cursed!'#284 - 'Diverging...'#284 (Newstand Edition) - 'Diverging...'#285 - 'Letting Go'#286 - 'One Man In Search of... Himself!'#287 - 'Future Shock!'#287 (Newsstand Edition) - 'Future Shock!'#288 - 'Mazes!'#288 (Direct Market) - 'Mazes!'#289 - 'Tomorrow, the World?'#300 - 'Das Ende!'#300 (Newsstand Edition) - 'Das Ende!'#321 - 'Ultimatum!'#323 - 'Super-Patriot is Here'#323 (Newsstand Edition) - 'Super-Patriot is Here'#324 - 'Speed Trap'#324 (Newsstand Edition) - 'Speed Trap'#325 - 'Slugfest'#325 (Newsstand Edition) - 'Slugfest'#326 - 'The Haunting of Skull-House'#327 - 'Clashing Symbols'#327 (Newsstand Edition) - 'Clashing Symbols'#328 - 'The Hard Way!'#328 (Newsstand Edition) - 'The Hard Way!'#329 - 'Movers and Monsters'#329 (Newsstand Edition) - 'Movers and Monsters'#330 - 'Night Shift'#330 (Newsstand Edition) - 'Night Shift'#331 - 'Soldier, Soldier'#331 (Newsstand Edition) - 'Soldier, Soldier'#332 - 'The Choice'#333 - 'The Replacement'#333 (Newsstand Edition) - 'The Replacement'#334 - 'Basic Training'#334 (Newsstand Edition) - 'Basic Training'#336 - 'Natural Calling!'#336 (Newsstand Edition) - 'Natural Calling!'#337 - 'The Long Road Back'#337 (Newsstand Edition) - 'The Long Road Back'
  14. Now that is cool when a comic book movie can inspire people to take environmental action.
  15. My favorite go-to LCS for many years has really taken a turn the past year, back issues are top-$ nowadays (can often find much cheaper online now even for non keys) and the service has sagged IMO due to a business-related change in their direction. Sorry to see that happen, this shop was always a great place for finding back issues at reasonable prices, now it's all top-$ prices.
  16. I got one of these kind of by mistake. Recently bought a small pile of Archie monster books from a guy at a flea market. I threw this one in the pile because it was cheap and I liked the robot cover. Boy was I surprised when I got home!
  17. No credit scenes, but allegedly there's, "something worth staying for". Probably a "final" tribute to Stan Lee or those of us who have supported the MCU for so long.
  18. I never got the hang of photobucket and got in the habit of using twitter as my image hosting service. I tweet the photos, then copy and paste them here. I have to do one at a time but it seems easy enough for me. I did have problems with the cut and paste function from my test threads to my VCC sales threads as the images would revert to normal size but I determined that it was only happening in Chrome and not Firefox (which I hate as it crashed all the time) so now I cut and paste images from Firefox if necessary.
  19. While I do appreciate how it is made very clear the tone of the show will be horror, I didn't much care for that trailer (mainly the lighting and editing). Regardless, I remain excited (that is if DC Universe gets its act together and becomes available for anyone outside the states)
  20. you can say that again! I started LB collecting when it was reasonable and now to finish this collection has been a bare. oh well, at least I got some of them cheap. so many folks have said I'm crazy for not flipping now, but some of these are next to impossible to find in grade and it makes me sad to not see them again.
  21. That was just sad Very excited for Endgame though! Not going until sunday!!!!!!!!
  1. Load more activity