All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Our family went to the Poseidon Adventure when it cam out in the theater,... i was about 11 yrs old and of course i was scared at quite a few scenes.. i remember the Carol Linley role and i remember i really how beautiful she was ... i had not heard she passed away ... i am going to look her up on Wikipedia and read all about her career now....
  3. A very detailed summary of all the plot points and mysteries throughout the short season. Every Brain-Breaking Watchmen Question The Season 1 Finale Answered This was an interesting answer. I wonder with the ending reveal if Topher Aber follows in mom's footsteps? It appeared like he reacted strongly to her uniform.
  4. Nov 21 on the back of my Silver Surfer #4 that I recently bought. Plus it has a store stamp to go along with the date stamp!
  5. Touché 😊. To wrap it up it looks like a boardie with a coverless complete Tec 27 with nice eye appeal and decent page quality was offered for a bostdie’s 6.5 AF 15 (which I assume has no marvel chipping ) and it looks to be a straight up trade at 100 k. 👍🏻
  6. Planet Stories to Planet Stories
  7. Today
  8. Disney’s kiddie characters are one thing. But adult women, or men, in pictures not intended for publication?
  9. Actually, I would like to see more of that. What does Batman do if he is on patrol and has to take a leak? Or does that costume of his also hide adult diapers? As I recall, Superman has occasionally used his heat vision to grill food. Whose the brave man who will ask Wonder Woman to set the table for dinner, or clean it afterwards?
  10. She was great in the original Poseidon Adventure. Like you say very vulnerable in her own way. and just right for such parts Is Jeff Rice , Anne Rice before the gender realignment? Seriously though, how did the original story match up with the show? Is it one of those rare ocassions where the film outdoes the book, or at least equals the original story?
  11. Star Trek #1 Gold Key raw or slabbed. Pickens on eBay are either trashed or overpriced Marvel Bronze Horror (ie: Monsters on the Prowl, Creatures on the Loose, etc...basically the reprint issues from the 70s but also earlier) Raw and VG+ or better; if you can put together a lot to avoid multiple sellers even better Doomsday+1 Charlton Raw copies. Again, looking for as many copies from one seller and preferably in higher mid grade or better. Would like to find before X-Mas if possible (or the post gets buried). Have done some business on the boards, eBay and Paypal accounts under the same name since 2001 with 100% positive feedback for reference. Please have as good if not better reputation and be in the continental US before contacting. Thanks for looking.
  12. To expand on my original thought, the sale of a Planet #18 in 6.5 for $4500 underscores a detectable trend, where some issues attract more interest than others, and I wondered how many issues have now joined this select few. It seems not necessarily to be based on aesthetics - ie I dont think #17 and #18 are significantly better covers than #19, but all things being equal, #17 and #18 would likely garner more interest in an auction than a #19 in the same grade - or so it seems to me. And I prefer #35 to #33 as well, but would the same apply?
  13. Carol has a very childlike persona and it helped her get the more vulnerable woman parts she was a good actress and will be missed. As for the unpublished work it was wrote by Jeff Rice I have a signed limited edition copy of his original work.
  14. I've not seen any 2.5's, but 2.1 comes up pretty regularly on eBay. I think I've sold two copies over that last few years...and they go cheap. A midgrade might run $100-200.
  15. Both tough to find in decent shape. There seem to be fewer #3s about in general. Don't know whether that's representative of the edition as a whole, or just the variants. Also, #2 is virtually impossible to find without the transferred black ink from the "Street Ball" ad on the back cover. I never seem to see this on the 30c or 35c covers.
  16. Brackett to Brackett & Planet to Planet...
  17. Little Archie is a tough trifecta to follow, but a little PEP is a good precursor...
  18. Edward G Robinson as Hammerhead (a little typecasting there)
  1. Load more activity