alexgreece

Member
  • Content Count

    1,895
  • Joined

7 Followers

About alexgreece

  • Boards Title
    The Post-man always rings twice. Uhm... ring ring?

Personal Information

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I just wanted to echo the sentiments of my Dad, Bob was one of the first "serious" collectors I met at a show, Wizard World Chicago being the second show I ever helped my Dad with while I was in college. He always made a point to stop by our booth and pick out something (usually multiple things), and I'll always remember his awesome Chicago accent and booming laugh. I had missed seeing him at some of the recent Chicago shows and just recently learned he was sick, but am just as saddened to hear of his passing. He will be missed in life and in the hobby for sure! R.I.P.
  2. Invoices have been sent, thread is closed. I will be responding via PM from this point forward, if you didn't receive your invoice or have any questions send me a PM and we'll get it straightened out. RRC Sales Thread, over and out! Thanks again guys. Alex
  3. Thread is closed. To all book winners I will be sending out invoices via PM shortly. Thanks again. Alex
  4. Alright guys I'm going to close this thread tomorrow morning at 10:00am ET 3/18/20. Grab any last minute issues you are interested in at 20% off of list price, or feel free to PM me with any offers you have on remaining books. Once the thread is closed I will begin PMing invoices out. Thanks very much to all who participated! Alex
  5. Hi guys, I think I'm going to wrap up this sales thread for now, however before I close it I would like to offer 20% off of all remaining books! Just write "I'll take it at 80%" when you quote the book you are interested in. Alex
  6. Thread recap for the second half of page 4 through most of page 8. The recap for the earlier session is halfway down page 4, both lists are accurate as of the time of my writing. Title Issue Grade Price Notes Captain America 118 5.5 18 Tanning 143 6.0 8 Foxing 152 7.0 10 l/c f/c. d/o. 159 8.0 7 cr top right f/c/top left b/c 160 6.0 4 crunch b/c Champions 1 7.5 18 Conan the Barbarian 2 6.5 27 Light creasing b/c 3 5.0 25 tape pull f/c 4 6.0 16 sm. w/s b/c. 5 3.5 10 b/s c/f. 6 8.5 45 production streak f/c 7 a 7.0 30 7 b 5.0 12 Light creasing b/c 9 6.0 15 rusty staples 10 a 5.0 12 10 b 7.0 25 11 7.5 30 12 7.0 24 13 7.0 24 15 7.0 25 16 6.0 12 Demon 1 a 5.0 30 1 b 6.5 45 sm. w/s b/c. Detective Comics 286 4.0 40 r/m b/c Fear 11 5.5 8 12 6.0 10 sm. w/s b/c. Incredible Hulk 155 7.0 10 sm w/s b/c Iron Man 6 5.0 15 man. No b/s Jungle Action 8 5.5 10 Marvel Feature 11 6.0 20 Foxing f/b/c Marvel Spotlight 6 5.0 25 foxing f/b/c 7 a 5.5 18 Foxing f/b/c 7 b 5.0 15 Foxing f/b/c 8 6.5 20 Foxing f/b/c Monster of Frankenstein 1 6.5 20 Plop! 1 7.0 10 l/c f/c Sandman 1 5.0 12 Creasing b/c Secret Origins 1 4.5 7 Shadow 1 a 5.0 10 ripples thru book 1 b 6.5 15 sm w/s b/c Silver Surfer 11 6.5 35 Foxing/staining b/c Sub-Mariner 34 4.0 20 35 4.5 15 Supergirl 1 6.5 35 Tales of Suspense 49 0.5 20 Missing 1st page of last story. Affects story. t/s cvr. Bot 1/3 s/s. 58 4.0 85 63 4.0 50 sm. Tears f/b/c 93 6.5 18 99 5.0 15
  7. Alright, that's everything through the weekend! I might dig up some more stuff to keep this thread going, will post here on Monday with what's going to happen. Thanks again for looking/buying, and have a good (and safe) weekend! Alex
  8. Tales to Astonish #91 6.0 $20 *SOLD* Djohnson321 @ 80%
  9. Tales of Suspense #63 4.0 Small tears on front/back cover $50