This Week in your Collection - Moderns ONLY in Modern Age Comic Books Posted yesterday at 07:22 PM On 11/9/2019 at 8:32 AM, showcase4 said: @SecondBlight , did you ever think .......... ( that should keep him in bed for the next 4 days with a migraine ) For the rest of you .... familiar with the ‘iceberg theory’? You ONLY see the 10% above water - if you saw the other 90%, an iceberg would take on a completely different size, shape, SOPHISTICATION and complexity. A peak at me “below the water line”. I collect ( in part / with passion! ) factory sealed Comics, and Sportscards - all either key issues, Rookies, Origins, etc etc - all with limited / preferably loooooow production numbers. Over time, this population of sealed items will ALWAYS get smaller, as Collectors can’t wait to tear open that packaging, and grade those items. Well... you can open a sealed bag to grade a comic, but you can never “ungrade” it, and seal it back in the bag! Now... I ALSO collect some pretty sweet, non-bagged, KEY Moderns that I DON’T post here — only post a small percentage ~~ iceberg! Pics- some of my recent “factory sealed” eBay purchases ... Are you still paying $31 for 2018 Update Fat Pack? I have some I will sell you.