Here are my personal observations of the convention:
1. Bigger dealers room, spacious aisles, very nice hotel. General area is very nice, upscale and clean.
2. Plenty of parking right across the street at the covered garage or some free parking across the street at South Coast Plaza.
3. Quite a few restaurants in the area.
4. If you get bored, head over to South Coast Plaza and see how the ritzy people shop. As an example, there is a store called "Forever Twenty One Hundred". OK, not really, but that isn't too far from the truth. Very nice mall, though.
5. Lot's and lot's of books in the room. I sometimes wonder if SDCC was like this in its heyday.
6. Lot's and lot's of great conversations with fellow boardies.
1. The room could use more light, but I get the impression it will be corrected for next year.
2. I brought plenty of cash, but it wasn't enough. I guess this isn't Terry's fault.