• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Journey Into Mystery Appreciation Thread
9 9

1,835 posts in this topic

We've had an ASM, FF, ToS, TTA, and even a journey into Space thread, but I couldn't find a Journey Into Mystery Thread which is one of my favorite SA series. Here are a couple of copies I picked up at Comic-Con last weekend:

JIM #119:

Thor119.jpg

JIM #120:

JIM120.jpg

POST 'EM IF YOU GOT 'EM (thumbs u

Here are the Green River JIMs I own.... #92 isn't verified yet.

thor091big.jpg

JIM092big.jpg

jim101big.jpg

thor121big.jpg

Those are gorgeous books, Red :applause:

Those are my favorite villians of all the Thor JIMs You got the Tomorrow Man, Loki, and my fave Absorbing Man! Woot!

Thanks....I love those bad guys too!

Mr. Absorbing Man (#121) was returned by CGC before I bought it because it had too much of an overhang to encapsulate. Just fyi. :-)

Red

JIM979.jpg

hm

(shrug):wishluck:

So besides being a killer copy, this is a probable Green River book to boot. :acclaim: Do you remember who you acquired it from, Angelo?

Edited by namisgr

JIM979.jpg

hm

So besides being a killer copy, this is a probable Green River book to boot. :acclaim: Do you remember who you acquired it from, Angelo?

I got it from Brent (Qualitycomix) off ebay three or so years ago. I remember in the description Brent had said that Harley Yee had graded it NM-. So I emailed Harley with a link to my scan in the hopes he can shed some light. Still waiting to hear back from him.

Angelo

JIM979.jpg

hm

I got it from Brent (Qualitycomix) off ebay three or so years ago. I remember in the description Brent had said that Harley Yee had graded it NM-. So I emailed Harley with a link to my scan in the hopes he can shed some light. Still waiting to hear back from him.

Angelo

Just heard from Brent, and he got it from Harley. So, hopefully Harley will remember the book and shed some light on it :wishluck:

Angelo