• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Journey Into Mystery Appreciation Thread
10 10

1,839 posts in this topic

Just a :bump: to remind everyone we have a JIM thread.

Folks have been posting their JIMs in the Thor thread, not that it's a crime mind you...

;)

Just a :bump: to remind everyone we have a JIM thread.

Folks have been posting their JIMs in the Thor thread, not that it's a crime mind you...

;)

Thanks for reminding us Aces!! Here's my newest JIM:

JIM97.jpg

"JIMS,JIMS,JIMS,JIMS,JIMS,JIMS,JIMS,JIMS, Lovely JIMS,Lovely JIMS,

Lovely JIMS, Lovely JIMS" *To be sung to the tune of "Spam" by Monty Python, of course (thumbs u

jim_51.jpg

I absolutely love this cover. There was a very nice copy in the last Comic Link auction that ended up going for 5X guide ($1100 :o )

Crazy as it sounds, I was thinking that was cheap just because the cover is so darn cool.

Thanks for sharing! (thumbs u

jim_51.jpg

I absolutely love this cover. There was a very nice copy in the last Comic Link auction that ended up going for 5X guide ($1100 :o )

Crazy as it sounds, I was thinking that was cheap just because the cover is so darn cool.

So let me get this straight...someone parted with this comic for mere money? Inconceivable.. (do you know what the condition was?)

This is a great Russ Heath cvr -- and Ii'm a sucker for any robot cover. I wonder what would have happened if Heath had stayed at Atlas instead of doing all those silly war comics at DC... hm

Edited by AtlasFan

So let me get this straight...someone parted with this comic for mere money? Inconceivable.. (do you know what the condition was?)

If I remember correctly, it was an 8.5 (highest graded). It was a beautiful copy.

jim_51.jpg

This is a great Russ Heath cvr -- and Ii'm a sucker for any robot cover. I wonder what would have happened if Heath had stayed at Atlas instead of doing all those silly war comics at DC... hm

Yeah I sold one of these in about VG/FN awhile back...that's the next thing I think I'm going to go for...pre-super hero JIM/TTA/ST etc. to go along with my TOS 1-38! Beautiful book and beautiful copy! :headbang:

A sweet book that I've pined after for the last year and finally pulled the trigger on:

JIM93.jpg

[/quote

WOW...love these as well...except for a few my JIM 83-125 are all raw...my raw copy doesn't do yours justice but I've owned it for about 40 years...

JOURNEYINTOMYSTERY93FN.jpg