• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Journey Into Mystery Appreciation Thread
10 10

1,860 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

This was the last issue I needed to complete the Kirby issues.

780F325D-2045-4C2F-A934-1B5FC2B622B7.thumb.jpeg.672e44c957ce20640e4de863a2431d63.jpeg

There was a public happy dance.

Awesomeness. JIM 96 was my last issue I needed to complete the complete Thor run. One day I went to the mailbox and had a package. I opened it and it was issue 96 that was gifted to me as a AOK from a fellow collector. Unfortunately it was a PGX book so you know I had to send it to CGC to get graded.

1 minute ago, RayJr said:

Awesomeness. JIM 96 was my last issue I needed to complete the complete Thor run. One day I went to the mailbox and had a package. I opened it and it was issue 96 that was gifted to me as a AOK from a fellow collector. Unfortunately it was a PGX book so you know I had to send it to CGC to get graded.

That’s a very cool way to complete a run!

1 minute ago, Frisco Larson said:

Happy Birthday KING KIRBY!!!! Well, I don't have an American copy of this, BUT I DO have a Mexican publication copy to share!!!  (thumbsu

Journey into Mystery 52 front Spanish mine.jpg

I like it when you post foreign copies, gives me a chance to learn some new phrases in a foreign language :headbang:

"Cerebro Atomico" just sounds cooler than "Atomic Brain"

-bc

1 minute ago, bc said:

I like it when you post foreign copies, gives me a chance to learn some new phrases in a foreign language :headbang:

"Cerebro Atomico" just sounds cooler than "Atomic Brain"

-bc

Thanks! I know, right? It's kinda nutty, but I actually DO think that my Spanish has improved slightly! See mom, comics are GOOD!!!  lol