• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Welcome me to the club!

36 posts in this topic

CONGRATULATIONS! :applause:

Thank you, Sir. I may actually be picking up some more at Chicago as Doug told me he's going to be there. See what you guys have done to me. I'm passing on funny books to buy OA doh!

Angelo

Yep, you got a full blown case of OA-itis. Swelling of portfolios followed by savings account atrophy will begin to show within a few weeks. Good luck with that :eek:

Here are couple of pages I picked up this weekend to hold you over

41816-arsenic_lullaby-harvest01.jpg.f62100ce5db5b9bde99e9e573566c882.jpg

41817-arsenic_lullaby-harvest02.jpg.b27438bfabc101f91479f3983497078b.jpg

Thank you, Sir. I may actually be picking up some more at Chicago as Doug told me he's going to be there. See what you guys have done to me. I'm passing on funny books to buy OA doh!

Angelo

Welcome to the Dark Side!! "hhhhuhhhh.....hhhhhuhhhh"

darth_vader_closeup.jpg

Angelo

Yep, you got a full blown case of OA-itis. Swelling of portfolios followed by savings account atrophy will begin to show within a few weeks. Good luck with that :eek:

Here are couple of pages I picked up this weekend to hold you over

Those are sooooo sweet :applause: It seems Doug will be attending WW Chicago after all, so I asked him to bring some more OA he was telling me about. Money willing, I'll probably be picking up more stuff (thumbs u

Angelo

Welcome to the Dark Side!! "hhhhuhhhh.....hhhhhuhhhh"

darth_vader_closeup.jpg

Great, now I gotta sell my books to feed my habit :pullhair:

Angelo

Just send the OA my way (especially the Witch Doctor page), and I'll find some books to send you. I think I've got an extra copy or two of Civil War Sketchbook somewhere.....

;)

(thumbs u

Angelo

Just send the OA my way (especially the Witch Doctor page), and I'll find some books to send you. I think I've got an extra copy or two of Civil War Sketchbook somewhere.....

;)

(thumbs u

How can I pass up a deal like that meh

Angelo

;)

(thumbs u

You know me, I just give and give! lol

Angelo

;)

(thumbs u

You know me, I just give and give! lol

Seing as how I'm a masochist... (thumbs u

Still haven't gotten around to reading "AL", but if Angelo gives it the (thumbs u, I'm on board. He recommended "Deep Fried" to me recently. One of the best recommendations I've ever received. (worship)

Still haven't gotten around to reading "AL", but if Angelo gives it the (thumbs u, I'm on board. He recommended "Deep Fried" to me recently. One of the best recommendations I've ever received. (worship)

Just doing my job spreading the word. Besides, the sh*t's funny (thumbs u

Angelo