• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,601 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Zolnerowich said:

Yep, GA prices are stratospheric these days. Good for sellers anyhow.

By “big purchase” I guess I was paraphrasing “best selling books” in Knightsofold’s post above. A lot of the “best selling books” -- at least those commanding very high prices -- are the early WW and Sensation books, along with All-Star 8 of course. And then there is the inevitable trickle-down effect on rising prices for lower-grade key books and even non-major-key books. 

Maybe @Knightsofold has some additional insights about what he meant by “best selling books”... 

I was mostly just wanting to comment on the fact that All the old Sensations and WW books sell very fast and usually for good prices, YET...  the popularity here is tiny.  I assume most the WW SEN collectors either are not the talking type, or are of another big group of collectors that wouldn't find their way here,  or something...  idk..

1 hour ago, Knightsofold said:

I was mostly just wanting to comment on the fact that All the old Sensations and WW books sell very fast and usually for good prices, YET...  the popularity here is tiny.  I assume most the WW SEN collectors either are not the talking type, or are of another big group of collectors that wouldn't find their way here,  or something...  idk..

We are all very shy, except Gator;) 

On 12/7/2017 at 2:05 PM, Knightsofold said:

Christmas Eve bump. Five issues short of finishing the Sensation All-Girl/ Romance run (two are not pictured). Waiting for these to pop up (along with the small box SEN issues, 72-93) is a PITA.

cgcc.jpg

2 hours ago, Chicago Boy said:

Anyone else think that the AS 8 in the most recent CC Auction went low ?  4.5 Blue for around 48kish I believe ??

Yep i certainly did. A great purchase for the buyer. Maybe AS 8 has a slight pullback now since a lot of copies have been offered for sale this year?

On 12/26/2017 at 11:57 AM, Chicago Boy said:

Anyone else think that the AS 8 in the most recent CC Auction went low ?  4.5 Blue for around 48kish I believe ??

On 12/26/2017 at 2:10 PM, Dark Knight said:

Yep i certainly did. A great purchase for the buyer. Maybe AS 8 has a slight pullback now since a lot of copies have been offered for sale this year?

Movie hype bubble has finally run its course? hm

I don't know if anyone else collects these, but this issue is TOUGH, especially in decent condition at a somewhat reasonable price. 

I had it on my watch list on eBay for a few years, FINALLY completed my set. I was tempted to just buy the full set that is on eBay now, but didn't want to have to sell off the extras:)

5a6a17dfd1464_wonderwomanarchive6.thumb.jpg.899a966d264436dd1c2c7cd5ec253bb6.jpg

SKYPINKBLU...

THANK YOU...but it's impossible for me to stay on this site as it continues to Crash on me.  It's taken a full day and

multiple attempts to answer your message.  I have no trouble across the street or on NOSTOMANIA where they have

both worked with me and appreciated my collection.

Thanks again for your kind words!

Marty Mann