• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,601 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, sauroctonus said:

no the 25 on the tv doesnt have the m

Sorry but I am confused. You brought this up, implying the book was only pressed, asking how this happened. If this is not your book, how do you know anything about it ? How are we suppossed to know what happened ? The book may have been worked on to remove the restoration. (shrug) 

1 hour ago, Bomber-Bob said:

Sorry but I am confused. You brought this up, implying the book was only pressed, asking how this happened. If this is not your book, how do you know anything about it ? How are we suppossed to know what happened ? The book may have been worked on to remove the restoration. (shrug) 

I’m confused now too... I assumed he bought the book and found out after the fact, from looking at the HA archives,   that it was the same one previously in a purple holder on account the matching ‘M’.

1 hour ago, szav said:

I’m confused now too... I assumed he bought the book and found out after the fact, from looking at the HA archives,   that it was the same one previously in a purple holder on account the matching ‘M’.

And what's the deal with his comment about 'the 25 on the TV' ? Maybe it was a Home Shopping Network purchase ! (shrug) 

22 hours ago, Bomber-Bob said:

It's possible, but if that's what happened, it's even more scary. Imagine submitting a book, getting a PLOD and selling it only to have the buyer get a clean bill of health on a resub. Minimally, the collecting community should have an explanation about this. 

Maybe it’s possible the unrestorer removed the reinforcement perfectly?  Maybe the rice paper fell off and a tiny amount of glue could be removed?  Someone crack it out and inspect!!!