• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,601 posts in this topic

No. That and the Sensation #22, which went almost 50% above the 7.0 on CC a while ago, have been near the top of my WW list for a while but I wasn't all-out on either tonight. There are some even tougher books and a dream piece of OA in preview, so I put in moderate bids and got blown out of the water.

On 3/1/2019 at 12:12 AM, scumdolly said:

Not me, but wow at that price.

I was still  high bidder at $1700 and I thought that was too much. When I tried to get a higher bid in, I was a second too late...but I think I might be relieved, I'll love my 2.0 copy (or 1.8 or whatever it comes back as;) I just thought someone might have an undercopy.

On 3/1/2019 at 2:58 PM, Greenlake said:

No. That and the Sensation #22, which went almost 50% above the 7.0 on CC a while ago, have been near the top of my WW list for a while but I wasn't all-out on either tonight. There are some even tougher books and a dream piece of OA in preview, so I put in moderate bids and got blown out of the water.

This is not the one from Comic Connect

1296248644_sensation22cgc001.thumb.jpg.f7c7ca8d8c3dea4086594453f3e9df8e.jpg

On 3/14/2019 at 7:59 PM, skypinkblu said:

This thread does not get enough love...but then again, less bidders maybe;) 

sen1.1195a.jpg

GA Sensations are, as you know Sharon , a bit un-common. I rarely see them and hang on to my copies dearly. That’s a beauty! Another one for the list...