• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,601 posts in this topic

First post for the year. There's currently a WW #8 9.0 (OW-W) Penn copy listed on eBay. I remember being the underbidder on this, I think. Well, within less than a month another copy appeared on Metro (of all places)--at a much lower price (same grade, White pages). Interesting side note: Metro/CC sold all three WW #8 9.0s in 2017, all within a span of 4 months.

IMG_3178.JPEG

On 8/17/2020 at 4:14 PM, Electricmastro said:

“A Philippino boy sitting at a table with his comic books.” - https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/philippino-boy-sitting-at-a-table-with-his-comic-books-news-photo/50497694

On the left is Sensation Comics #35 (November, 1944):

G4ZZg2g.jpg

I thought that was @MrBedrock at his first comic stand...

2 hours ago, Robot Man said:
On 8/17/2020 at 6:14 PM, Electricmastro said:

“A Philippino boy sitting at a table with his comic books.” - https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/philippino-boy-sitting-at-a-table-with-his-comic-books-news-photo/50497694

On the left is Sensation Comics #35 (November, 1944):

G4ZZg2g.jpg

I thought that was @MrBedrock at his first comic stand...

Check out that young sexist showoff.

I still say, best place to buy books are you cool folks right here on the boards. Thanks to a cool boardie, this one arrived today.

Rarely buy this title due to rather weak contents. But due to the dominant black and yellow cover and this obvious Halloween related theme, I just had to grab it! 

F9DAA795-5990-4AF0-964D-C4D21F262700.jpeg