• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade this X-Men 1 for realitytrip

12 posts in this topic

Just doin' a pal a favor and hosting pics...

G+ 2.5 to g/vg 3.0. It is hard to tell from the qulaity of the scan but there appears to be some tearing, spine roll, and obvious creasing. On the stckwizard scale it would be a mint 9.9 except for those defects.

Tom

Thanks to Darthdiesel for hosting the pics for me! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

You guys are good. grin.gif G/VG is the grade that the dealer I bought the book from gave it (back in '96). I pretty much agree with the grade, although it is VERY nice looking for the grade. The scans don't do it justice. While I am not planning on selling it anytime soon, I have been wondering whether or not to slab it for protective purposes (and better liquidity if it comes to that laugh.gif). Do you guys think I would be doing myself a disservice slabbing the book? It IS a reader copy in most ways, so maybe I should leave it out? confused.gif

Opinions encouraged.

Thanks

Keith

VG-

But a really clean copy! 893applaud-thumb.gif

You guys are being too hard on it.

Now my opinion could change with a higher res scan...but I can't see anything too severe.

See above! grin.gif

Above where?

Looks like the same res scan. confused.gif

VG-

But a really clean copy! 893applaud-thumb.gif

You guys are being too hard on it.

Now my opinion could change with a higher res scan...but I can't see anything too severe.

See above! grin.gif

Above where?

Looks like the same res scan. confused.gif

realitytrips last post. Sorry, mine was supposed to be right under it, but someone posted a second before I did mine...hence the confusion. I am thinking he's already decided the G/VG grade was the correct one.