• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

An ASM #6, NM 9.4 Slight (P)--$449?????

33 posts in this topic

From a NO FEEDBACK bidder.

My guess is either the Seller set-up a shill account because he thought the price was too low, or more likely:

This book will be sold as NM "RAW" sometime in the future.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did the seller tell you directly he will be selling it raw??? Or are you just assuming he is a scumbag?? Why don't you e-mail him and tell him what you think instead of blasting him behind his back...

I didn't mean the seller was going to unslab it and sell it raw, I SAID MY GUESS was that it will be a "RAW" book sometime in the future. I meant the zero feedback buyer would unslab it. If the seller wanted to sell it "raw", he could of already.

I was implying that the buyer might unslab the book and sell it without noting any restoration (or might honestly believe that cleaned and pressed shouldn't be restoration).

If you were a known dealer on eBay and wanted the book so you could unslab it, what would you do. Set-Up a new ID to buy the book. This way no one would be able to say, Wow, didn't you buy a Restored CGC NM ASM #6 on eBay and now seem to have a "Raw" NM copy?

Once again, just my GUESS.

Did the seller tell you directly he will be selling it raw??? Or are you just assuming he is a scumbag?? Why don't you e-mail him and tell him what you think instead of blasting him behind his back...

I didn't mean the seller was going to unslab it and sell it raw, I SAID MY GUESS was that it will be a "RAW" book sometime in the future. I meant the zero feedback buyer would unslab it. If the seller wanted to sell it "raw", he could of already.

I was implying that the buyer might unslab the book and sell it without noting any restoration (or might honestly believe that cleaned and pressed shouldn't be restoration).

If you were a known dealer on eBay and wanted the book so you could unslab it, what would you do. Set-Up a new ID to buy the book. This way no one would be able to say, Wow, didn't you buy a Restored CGC NM ASM #6 on eBay and now seem to have a "Raw" NM copy?

Once again, just my GUESS.

Pay no attention to Tom......he's just been a bitter, shell of a man since his hysterectomy.

From a NO FEEDBACK bidder.

My guess is either the Seller set-up a shill account because he thought the price was too low, or more likely:

This book will be sold as NM "RAW" sometime in the future.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

Did the seller tell you directly he will be selling it raw??? Or are you just assuming he is a scumbag?? Why don't you e-mail him and tell him what you think instead of blasting him behind his back... 893naughty-thumb.gif

You need to look up the word "likely" in the dictionary.

Nice to hear from you again loser. I still see you haven't found a job yet, based on your infinite posts. Too bad you couldn't get a job as a complete posting 20 hrs a day on message boards, under various shill id's, hoping that one day someone in this world will actually like you. Oh wait, you already do that....... 27_laughing.gif

Just because you're a bitter old hag that no longer has her uterus.......that's no reason to take it out on us.

Don't worry though.......you're massive person_without_enough_empathytits tells us all that you're still a complete tulip.

hi.gif