• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Virtual ComicCon IV Chit Chat

506 posts in this topic

Place to add anything you want about the con...

My first thing to say...

[font:Comic Sans MS]

DON'T SELL EARLY AND DON'T TRY TO BUY EARLY...IT IS IRRITATING WHEN PEOPLE DON'T ABIDE BY THE RULES! OUT THEM!!![/font]

Back to the chit and the chat...

hugs... :sumo:

Only dorks like writing on their books

Personally, I perfer to have a creator sign the book, but I suppose there are those that like to write on their books.

Have you noticed how many of your 60s romance comics have girl's names written on them? I wonder why... hm

Personally, I perfer to have a creator sign the book, but I suppose there are those that like to write on their books.

Have you noticed how many of your 60s romance comics have girl's names written on them? I wonder why... hm

I don't have any 60s romance comics, lying bltch

:o

:whatev:

They're from the 70s :foryou:

:applause:

:headbang: YOUR MY BOY GREGGY!!!! (worship)

:headbang: YOUR MY BOY GREGGY!!!! (worship)