• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Virtual ComicCon IV Chit Chat

506 posts in this topic

I'm looking for a seller that I was going to buy Superman #300 and Fantasy Masterpieces #4 from during the VCC.

The new message system didn't save who the message went to.

Thanks!

There's a button called "participants". Click on it and see if it has 2 names. Yours and the person you sent it to. However, if they deleted the PM, only you will show.

I'm looking for a seller that I was going to buy Superman #300 and Fantasy Masterpieces #4 from during the VCC.

Thanks!

Hi friend,

I was the seller of those books, but I didn't receive a PM from you about them. (Sorry if you've been waiting to hear back!)

The Superman #300 actually sold during the VCC. However, the Fantasy Masterpieces is up on ebay right now, with a 12-cent starting bid and no bids yet. Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fantasy-Masterpieces-4-1966-GA-Captain-America-nice_W0QQitemZ330159737763QQihZ014QQcategoryZ76QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Hope you win it!...I'd imagine it will go pretty cheap.

Thanks! (thumbs u

--Jon

Thanks!

There's a button called "participants". Click on it and see if it has 2 names. Yours and the person you sent it to. However, if they deleted the PM, only you will show.

Yeah, only I showed up. (shrug)

Thanks!

Hi friend,

I was the seller of those books, but I didn't receive a PM from you about them. (Sorry if you've been waiting to hear back!)

The Superman #300 actually sold during the VCC. However, the Fantasy Masterpieces is up on ebay right now, with a 12-cent starting bid and no bids yet. Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fantasy-Masterpieces-4-1966-GA-Captain-America-nice_W0QQitemZ330159737763QQihZ014QQcategoryZ76QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Hope you win it!...I'd imagine it will go pretty cheap.

Thanks! (thumbs u

--Jon

Howdy!

I thought from the timing that when the Supes book sold, it sold to me. :sorry:

I'll cruise the 'Bay for the other one. I'm not sure what happened with the PM, I've got the one I sent, and I thought I had a reply, but it's nowhere to be found. I was just concerned that I hadn't sent any $$$ yet and didn't want to develop a bad rep.

Thanks for the response here! (thumbs u

Yep, good luck on the FM #4 & sorry again about the miscommunication. I always reply to all PMs even for books that have already sold, and I definitely never saw one. (I've seen other folks here complain about PMs not received, but never had it happen before to my knowledge....yeesh.) (shrug)