• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Virtual ComicCon IV Chit Chat

506 posts in this topic

Who decided the con opens so late? I have to work from 6 until 12 tonight. Looks like I'll miss the sales and the good stuff. Oh well, I'll have money for another day.

You could always ask someone to put in a buy for you at 6pm EDT :gossip:

Yeah, but I'd be too paranoid that they'd then buy them or some such nonsense. Hmm, on second thoughts, maybe I'll ask the sellers to put in a buy for me :banana:

Dudes, where's madness, comic madness? I can't find the comic madness booth.

:signfunny:

80x80words0034ia4.jpg

Could I buy an "A" please?

What!?

No "A"? :pullhair:

I'll echo the consensus here, the booths look great with a wide variety of cool stuff to peruse!

The VCC gets better each time we have one! Thanks to everyone involved!

A few more Bronze G.I. Combats wouldn't hurt my feelings though :D

There are 4 books at Point Five's booth I want to buy just hope I am around this afternoon to buy them when the con starts.

Already sold :gossip:

God, I hope you are kidding or there are a couple of major out there...

snipe pms placed...they'll be automatically sent one second after the VCC opens... lol

I thought about sending a PM titled "Don't open until 6PM" (tsk)

and it smells like Chit in here, Did someone Chat

I was thinking about doing the same thing, but figured it was against the rules. I figure now if I miss out its more money to spend elsewhere.

I agree about pricing being OK from the get go. I want to knwo as soon as possible if I can nab something so I don't have to waste time when it opens.

It's allows the buyers to window shop and decide where to buy first, kind of a Preview Night. (thumbs u

without the buying.