• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Presenting Greggy-9000 - The comic collector's pal!
2 2

242 posts in this topic

Can I get one without the life jacket?

The life size bendable Wonder Woman costume option costs extra. Golden bondage lasso included when you buy 2 greggy-9000's. 1 to use right away; other to keep Mint in your closet away from your spouse.

flee,

Since the raw digital pic for this gag is from my digital camera, I will glady take a 50% copyright usage fee for each subserviant action :sumo: figure sold. PayPal is OK. (worship)

Sounds good. (thumbs u I bet when you took that picture you didn't think of the mileage it would get. :grin:

only one question??

Why am i the first one in line!!!

Well I needed to put somebody there and since you posted your picture in another thread,

I borrowed your image. I promise to put it back. :grin:

ornemwk1.gif

(shrug)

only one question??

Well I needed to put somebody there and since you posted your picture in another thread,

ornemwk1.gif

(shrug)
Oh, I'm sorry. Because you are the biggest Greggy fan and I felt you deserved to be the first in line. :insane:

only one question??

ornemwk1.gif

(shrug)
Oh, I'm sorry. Because you are the biggest Greggy fan and I felt you deserved to be the first in line. :insane:
:whatev:

only one question??

ornemwk1.gif

(shrug)

hm

only one question??

ornemwk1.gif

(shrug)

hm

:o

only one question??

ornemwk1.gif

:applause:

Will greggy be appearing in the infommercial for this product? hm
:acclaim:
We are currently in contract negotiations. We hope to have him signed on in time for the release of Summertime Greggy-9000 featuring those Short-Shorts and an unbuttoned tropical print shirt. Stay tuned for more details.

Will greggy be appearing in the infommercial for this product? hm
:acclaim:
We are currently in contract negotiations. We hope to have him signed on in time for the release of Summertime Greggy-9000 featuring those Short-Shorts and an unbuttoned tropical print shirt. Stay tuned for more details.

Any truth to the rumour that Gary Coleman has hired Scott Boras to handle the negotiations for his appearance in the infommercial?