• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Cool Air"

5 posts in this topic

Was anyone else admiring that Wrightson "Cool Air" piece? As the high bidder at the time the auction was pulled, I actually smacked myself for not making an offer when I had the chance.

After a little self flagellation, I think it's time for a good shot of bourbon. *sigh*

Bill

mtlevy - Your page is gorgeous! It would have been nice if the auction had played itself out. I'm from Lovecraft country (Providence) and remember being blown away when Wrightson's story was published by Warren. Even though I've been trying to avoid eBay in order to save for a grail piece, I just couldn't pass up placing a bid on that beauty.

Turns out, the seller is actually someone who I used to deal with in rare books and limited editions some years ago. I did quite a bit of business with him in the past - but he has yet to return my call. :)

Oh Well!

Bill