• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Meth , here is some infomation

12 posts in this topic

Danny,

Here is a link for those "doubters" that you are the infamous Dr. Koos...it's a link to the STATE of NEW YORK licenced physicans ---yet, as i have stated before, your A.K.A is missing.- So before you sick your lawyers on me or go into one of your 'roid rages, I am mearly presenting infomation....nothing illegal about that (clobberintime and sully could help me on this one ) wink.gif

http://www.nysed.gov/COMS/OP001/OPSCR1

As if I'm going to point you in the right direction to help you in your crusade against me. You have no idea where I work, what my exact area of profession is, and you must focus on this because you have NOTHING to go on as far as the books themselves..... 19 pieces returned for alteration out of 2500+ high grade, expensive, early silver age books sold. An AMAZING record. That's 1 out of every 150 books sold that happened to get by me! THAT'S why my feedback is 666-1, I'm a GOLD-Power-seller and a GUARANTEED Square Trade Member. Each person, your brother included, was given an immediate refund, with no time expirey.

Now, I've landed in the Penalty Box twice because of answering nonsense posts like this that have absolutely NOTHING TO DO WITH COMICS. And I'm not falling for it again.

To recap:

Comic related:

1) Best return policy in the hobby.

2) 19 books out of 2500+ high grade unslabbed early, expensive Silver age sold returned for alteration (although I didn't agree with the finding in 8 of the cases and when the books were submitted to an ART conservation lab for analysis (folks that work on Million dollar+ paintings), after they were found to be altered, the finding was INCONCLUSIVE to support alteration!).

3) 666-1 positive feedback.

4) No one waiting for a refund on anything!

5) Best scans on Ebay.

6) Best high grade unslabbeds on Ebay.

THESE are the facts that I will focus on when subjects with no merit and no creedence such as, my children, my profession, my wife, my name, which side of my head I part my hair on, my nose, etc. are dredged up by witch-hunters.

You can't say anything to change the facts of the 6 items listed above. You can't refute them...the IMPORTANT facts, pertanent to comic transactions and the books themselves.

Hey Shuley, I thought I was Dorian Yates (didn't you say my picture was DEFINITELY Dorian Yates)? Call me Danny, call me Nurse Koos, call me Dorian Yates, call me whatever you wish (just don't call me late to dinner)...your perogative (You should HEAR what I call YOU when evoking the Shuley Bros., the gang that couldn't shoot straight, in my mind!). I guess you guys have recovered from the embarrassment of your farcical X-Men 7 allegation posts and are mounting another head of misdirected steam! That is, if you two CAN be embarrassed about anything! (ANOTHER one that takes the name of his Idol for a name, CGCfan...incredible! As an individualist, I can't understand this. Perhaps one day you'll explain it to me?)

A strictly comic-related question in reply:

Meth, did you crack and resubmit any of the books that were questionable? I know that the success rate has been pretty good on mysterious color touched Bronze and Moderns, and I have heard of more than one case of a Silver re-submission coming back Blue the second time around. It would seem in the dollar values you deal in, a resubmission would make a lot of sense. I wish I had been the one to resubmit my 'very slight color touch' 9.0 Hulk 181. Instead my customer did and got a nice Blue label for his trouble...

Going through your overwrought, drama-ridden, piece of incoherent rampage of nonsense, if what your saying is true about your "Gold Seller" and "Square Deal" and whatever title that you feel is nessassry to throw into your auctions, and we are staying on the topic of comics, then answer these questions that you have avoided for so long:

- why "private feedback" ? - if a seller has nothing to hide, then why the "private"

- "private auctions to discourage thrill bidders" ...that is doesn't make sense.

- why has CBG and Comic Marketplace mention you (not specifically by name) as having questionable books ?? mad.gif

and lastly , if you don't want your precious private life out for scrutiny, don't put the infomation on your profile....if it's on this site, it can't be that private...

Going through your overwrought, drama-ridden, piece of incoherent rampage of nonsense...

On the contrary, being a third party observer, I'd say your brother and you are completely outclassed in this thread. Meth's response was clear & quite effective in mitigating your continued (and poorly articulated) asault on this guy. Do us all a favor & give it up. No offense here, but there appears to be an obviously high level animosity against someone that appears to have a very good e-bay feedback profile, with every key comic that I'm sure the CGC fanatics cannot stand to see outside of a clamshell. If I had this level of success without slabbing, I'd do the same in a heartbeat!

Ever since I started posting constructive criticism here on this forum, I've received the same (and several other collectors I know) type of treatment. Prior to my posting here, I was receiving what I believed to be royal treatment. The problem is that they won't change any grade, too problematic. I get prompt, courteous & professional responses to my grading questions, but it generally goes nowhere. You get what you get, and your only recourse is to spend double (or some folks pay more than twice per a few e-mails) to make the grade. Which is sometimes worth another $45 to make an additional $300! laugh.gif

My name and my email that YOU consider "precious private life privledged information", both appear on my Ebay contact information file. Like I've said before, the "Private Feedback" exists to prevent YOU, your brother, CGCMINT and Wahoo Fury, persons that cannot help themselves, persons that have a personal Vendetta for reasons known only to themselves, people who have never bought even 1 book from me, people who if they did and the book was defective were given an immediate refund, from BREAKING Ebay's rules on Bidder and winner spamming, from interfering with and annoying all of my past winners and bidders with the same brand of "we don't need direct evidence, everybody knows it..so and so told me" type of reasoning that is displayed inthe Forum.

I PERSONALLY won an unslabbed FF12 graded VF from Clobberintime thqat was resold immediately to a want list customer, and when HE submitted it to CGC, it was returned 7.0 Purple top. I HAD a legitimate gripe, unlike most here who have NEVER gotten a book from me and are STILL ready to pull the lever on the scaffold's trapdoor nevertheless, based on what someone else said who ALSO has never won a book from me, etc. etc. Should I have run up and down HIS feedback list spamming his bidders, trying to cause a panic over what I think was a mistake?? I didn't ask him for a refund because my customer said he will keep it anyway and I can replace it with a comparable unrestored when I'm able to. I didn't point my finger and start accusing, and I'm NOT accusing him NOW of any chicanery. These are the things, the events that happen when you deal unrestored books, and if you think these events don't happen when you deal SLABBED books, that some labeled restored may NOT be, and vice-versa...you're dreaming.

Everyone is looking for hobby references. How about a character reference? Will that do as well, because if so, I have a good one for you.

About 4 or 5 months ago, "Titan771", who posted only about 6 or 7 times asked the Forum about their opinion concerning ME. He had won a gorgeous book in NM from me and everyone said the same thing in essence, to synopsize: "Watch yourself, it's restored". He argued for a while, "How do you know". The over-riding concensus was "Trust us, we KNOW". After the deposit sat unadded to for about 3 months, Certain posters did a good job of scaring the BeJesus out of him enough so that he immediately wrote me a tale of no longer having the money to pay the balance (he had made a $500 deposit and was to pay off the balance with two more payments) because of various unrelated reasons. He told me that "he understood that he was inconveniencing me" as I held the book for quite awhile for him and incurred PayPal, final Ebay fees, auction listing fees, etc. and that he would be more than happy if I were to give him back $250.00 of the $500.00 he deposited. I told him, "no problem" and that I thought $250 was more than reasonable as a gesture on his part, although I never even considered keeping 1 penny more than his Forum induced "change of heart" cost me. I paypalled him approx. $450.00, two hundred MORE than he asked for. I deducted from the $500, PayPal's $12.00 fee for his payment (received $488.00), the listing fee ($7.00) and the final value fee (about $30.00 that I couldn't file the "no sale" on in enough time to retain). There's a character reference for y'all.

Had a couple of em, but I deleted them. Clobberintime, it's real easy to throw a book on the scanner & window in on a graphic & save as on your scanner. I may change mine if I decide to post here much longer.