• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4 Most Important Mutants to Mutant Society?

Who are the 4 Most Imoportant Mutants to Mutant Society?  

360 members have voted

1. 1. Who are the 4 Most Imoportant Mutants to Mutant Society?

85 posts in this topic

We've been arguing talking about this in the grading room today and would like to know what you all think. (It has nothing to do with anything really, but anyway... might be fun (shrug) )

The question is "In Marvel Comics, who are the 4 Most Important Mutants to Mutant Society?"

Professor X and Magneto for obvious reasons.

Franklin Richards who is potentially the most powerful mutant alive.

And Cable...he has seen the potential future for mutants and can work today to change tomorrow. Plus he's the best choice out of the ones left available because of his knowledge of the future.

At the end of the day most mutants are one note characters despite how popular they may be and really aren't that important to mutant society as a whole when you think about it...

Jim

Yes, after Professor X and Magneto it becomes quite a bit harder to pick someone "important". I went with Scarlet Witch as she drastically changed the mutant landscape. At least until that gets retconnec - or has that happened already? I don't really follow newer storylines. After that I was at a complete loss, so went with the crack...

There was an argument about that too. Last call was Mutant/Inhuman baby. With cosmic powery stuff.

Inhumans are normal until exposed to the Mist, unless that has been changed recently. Technically, a Mutant exposed to the mists could be altered, i guess, but just Inhuman blood wouldn't do nothing.

Eternal blood, on the other hand...but even still :screwy:

Looking at the big picture...

Professor X

Franklin Richard (potentially the most powerful mutant ever)

Beast (for his scientific skills)

Wolverine (for his healing factor which can cure cancer and most other diseases. Also retards aging.)

I`m not an x-men reader,but i picked according to how these mutants effected mutant society.

Professor X (founder of the x-men and the school) :angel:

Magneto (leader of anti human mutants) :devil:

Colossos (mutant virus sacrifice) :sorry:

Scarlet Witch (no more mutants) :P

Again not a reader but this is my guess. hm