• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4 Most Important Mutants to Mutant Society?

Who are the 4 Most Imoportant Mutants to Mutant Society?  

360 members have voted

1. 1. Who are the 4 Most Imoportant Mutants to Mutant Society?

85 posts in this topic

We've been arguing talking about this in the grading room today and would like to know what you all think. (It has nothing to do with anything really, but anyway... might be fun (shrug) )

I think the most important thing is why are you talking about mutants when you should be grading!

And I picked Beast because he is my favorite :) Oh, yeah. And I think he is most likely to develop a "cure" for the mutant gene which would have a huge effect on mutant society.

There is a cure.

Its called a bullet

Wolverine is without a doubt the most important mutant. He's part of 8 teams at the same time so at the very least he kelps bring awareness to the cause. :P

lol

Wolverine is without a doubt the most important mutant. He's part of 8 teams at the same time so at the very least he kelps bring awareness to the cause. :P

That's because he's being manipulated by the man... :P

Jim

Seriously, how in the world can so many people think Wolvie is important to mutant society? The question implies that the individual must see himself as a member of a greater group and his role is to better the conditions for that group. Granted, I stopped reading X-Men around issue 220, but unless Wolvie has drastically changed, he was always the supreme loner threatening to bolt from the group at any moment , beholden to no one but himself and maybe some japanese dame.(shrug)

We've been arguing talking about this in the grading room today and would like to know what you all think. (It has nothing to do with anything really, but anyway... might be fun (shrug) )

The question is "In Marvel Comics, who are the 4 Most Imoportant Mutants to Mutant Society?"

The only thing about this poll to me is, what about the other mutants??? I mean, there are mutations throughout the Marvel Universe: The Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, The Hulk, Captain America, ect.

The non mutants, or some at least: Thor, Dr. Strange, Iron Man, Ant Man,.......

(shrug)

Wolverine is not important. Actually most of them are not important to the society. Magneto and Professor X have that Martin luther King and Malcom X thing going and Apocalypse is the oldest mutant alive is he not? But who else has any real status amongst mutants? Maybe Emma Frost cuz word on the street is that she used to dance at a gentlemen's club back in the day trying to pay for her education. lol I really think mutants are so non essential in todays Marvel. Altho Franklin Richards may become important