• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4 Most Important Mutants to Mutant Society?

Who are the 4 Most Imoportant Mutants to Mutant Society?  

360 members have voted

1. 1. Who are the 4 Most Imoportant Mutants to Mutant Society?

85 posts in this topic

Many people are espousing a pretty limited view of what constitutes "importance"

In my mind, Wolverine represents a particular pinnacle of human evolution in that he can naturally heal from most wounds and is resistant to diseases and viruses and cancer.

That's why he's important.

The Beast, as Dr. Hank McCoy, is a world authority on biochemistry and genetics. He cured the Legacy Virus. He represents their greatest hope.

Many people are espousing a pretty limited view of what constitutes "importance"

In my mind, Wolverine represents a particular pinnacle of human evolution in that he can naturally heal from most wounds and is resistant to diseases and viruses and cancer.

That's why he's important.

The Beast, as Dr. Hank McCoy, is a world authority on biochemistry and genetics. He cured the Legacy Virus. He represents their greatest hope.

Important to Mutant Society not to human evolution.The semi-closed social system of Mutnatdom doesnt care one whit that Wolvie doesnt need Bactine.

No...it's a mutant power. You could say the same for most any of the mutants. Each power is an evolutionary step over the typical human...

Jim

it's all a trick question. we're not voting on "important," we're voting on something called "imoportance," which has meaning to Litch and Litch alone.

:baiting:

I went with Professor X, Apocalypse, Sub-Mariner, and Cable.

(Apocalypse is the first mutant, Sub-Mariner rules a whole undersea society, and Cable has important knowledge from the future and I think even has his own country now?)

If I could've picked a 5th it would've been Magneto.

(Apocalypse is the first mutant, Sub-Mariner rules a whole undersea society, and Cable has important knowledge from the future and I think even has his own country now?)

I might need to rethink my vote. Good choices! I only gave the poll about five seconds thought.

I agree completely.

Good choices! I only gave the poll about five seconds thought.

I just lost about $500 in about 30 seconds playing Texas Hold'em when I came across this thread. This thread was the perfect opportunity for me to stop and focus on something that I probably ended up giving way too much thought to :insane:

Good choices! I only gave the poll about five seconds thought.

I just lost about $500 in about 30 seconds playing Texas Hold'em when I came across this thread. This thread was the perfect opportunity for me to stop and focus on something that I probably ended up giving way too much thought to :insane:

That's fckn hillarious Adam

Sorry to hear about the loss on the other hand. I'm sure you'll win it back

it's all a trick question. we're not voting on "important," we're voting on something called "imoportance," which has meaning to Litch and Litch alone.

:baiting:

Fixed! :mad:

Wolverine has 46 votes and the Ultra-Super Mutant Crack-Baby has only 21? :o

What's wrong with you people (shrug)

I haven't read an new issue of X-Men in three years. Obviously U-SMCB is a new development and as such I cannot asertain his/her's importance to Mutant society.

Though the rumor is a slabbed 1st appearance is currently hot on eBay... :insane:

Jim