• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Census info?

4 posts in this topic

I know the last update was sometime in August... Does anyone know when the next census update will be listed?

Also... How has CGC decided to handle the potential inaccuracy due to resubmissions? What if someone resubmits a book without revealing the original cert. number/ grade? This could be very problematic as more and more books are resubmitted!

I know the last update was sometime in August... Does anyone know when the next census update will be listed?

Supposed to be every three months

Also... How has CGC decided to handle the potential inaccuracy due to resubmissions?

I don't think there is much that can be done aside from offering a bounty on cracked out certs. Not sure if they offer a bounty or not, if not it wouldn't be a bad idea.

Phil

We usually update BEFORE most major conventions. We will be updating it before the National Comic Con in NYC Nov. 8th, 9th & 10th. I will let everyone know as soon as it is up. smile.gif

Most people are very good about returning the "certs" so we can knock them off the pop report because they know it is much better for the hobby/market for them to do so. Other than that and the credit we offer for it, there is very little we can do about it.