• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEIL!!!!! PGM Hansi the girl who loved the Swastika!!

36 posts in this topic

Without the stains, it has a shot at 8.5, possibly 9.0 but that might be too ambitious. It's all academic however due to the stains. How much do these stains detract? I have no idea. I'll go with 7.5 but that's a stab in the dark. (shrug)

I was shocked seeing those stains after I scanned the comic. Really dont think the stains are moisture related. I could be wrong. In Hand I was thinking easy 9.2/ 9.4

Ya never know Till you put these under the bright lights. (shrug)

I was shocked seeing those stains after I scanned the comic. Really dont think the stains are moisture related. I could be wrong. In Hand I was thinking easy 9.2/ 9.4

Ya never know Till you put these under the bright lights. (shrug)

Only a comic collector would gladly accept the images on the cover and then be "shocked" by the apparent water stains. I kid of course that's a neat looking book. How often do you see Hitler on a cover without a golden age hero punching him out?

To stick up for poor Hansi ,She finds Christ and renounces her "Love" for the Swastika.

Then in the final panels Captain America, Namor, The Human Torch And Toro Beat up on Hitler and his Goon Squad! :applause:

To stick up for poor Hansi ,She finds Christ and renounces her "Love" for the Swastika.

Then in the final panels Captain America, Namor, The Human Torch And Toro Beat up on Hitler and his Goon Squad! :applause:

NOW you've got something!!