• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where WAS everyone last night??

27 posts in this topic

I come in to work this morning and fire up the CGC boards only to discover no one posted last night...

In the 15 hours I was home, you people combined for a whopping 93 posts, and 71 of those were here in the General... just seven posts total in the Gold, Silver, Bronze and Modern forums? confused.gif

Come on people, you're supposed to be here all night caterwauling so I have some entertainment when I get to work... 93 posts!... geez Greggy and Rickdogg are usually good for that by themselves, and CI and Meth can normally be counted on for at least 50...

Here I go to the Water Cooler and stick up for the Comics Forums in their 'downstairs' thread they've got going, and this is how I am repaid... Sheesh...

Just for that I guess I won't shillbid in anyone's auctions today... except Darth's... can't have his prices dropping or CI is gonna bust out with some more 'crash' threads...cool.gif

And on a comic note, I finally got around to reading tomorrow's Ultimates #7, and I have to say, "I waited four months for this?" mad.gif

I fell asleep sorting my books from the Baltimore Comic Con and my recent pickups of Wolverine 120+, Defenders lots, and read through my recent Cherry poptart pick ups...whew...exhausting...

I'll have more auctions for your to shill...er...bid on! tongue.gif

Yo, Ricky had to write a paper last night so he was unfortunately unavailable. However, I was making some behind the scenes deals regarding my books to be bothered to post last night. However, tonight is a different story! wink.gif

There is ONE power that makes all else PALE in comparison. Greater than the Dark Side, Greater than all other forces. Far more powerful than the electromagnetic, gravitational and metaphysical forces combined. The ONE overriding Power in the Multiverse, greater than the sum of all else.......

Any ideas?

There is ONE power that makes all else PALE in comparison. Greater than the Dark Side, Greater than all other forces. Far more powerful than the electromagnetic, gravitational and metaphysical forces combined. The ONE overriding Power in the Multiverse, greater than the sum of all else.......

Is it Jo?

JO MOMMA?!?!?!? Booya! Oh man. I have a midterm in T-minus 55 minutes and counting. The brain is fried crispy like bacon. Is that the answer? Is it bacon? Francis Bacon? Kevin Bacon? How many degrees of separation are there between the answer and Kevin Bacon? Man, "Hollow Man" sucked. And with "sucked" we are brought back around to Jo Momma and all the suck-jokes that could be made there. All in.... SEVEN SHORT STEPS. >cue X-Files theme song<

Nope! The one power that holds sway beyond all reason, beyond all thinking, beyond all common sense, beyond all natural and unnatural laws and other Powers? Even beyond, dare I say it...Arch? It's:

The "Power of the Snatch"!!!!!

Who disagrees?