• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel & DC - Silver & Bronze - All Sorts Of Grades! All Sorts Of Books!

1,881 posts in this topic

Well, here we are again... :grin:

I’ve currently got about 220 books on consignment, with a view to tapping into a whole lot more if this goes well. The collection is Silver & Bronze, both Marvel & DC, and mainly low to mid-grade. However, there are some sweeeeet high grade books in here as well, so it’ll be worth keeping tabs on the thread if that's what you're after.

In this initial batch, we’ve got Bats between #150 and #170, JIMs between #101 and #114, Bronze DDs, Ka-Zar, Caps and Brave And The Bold, Supes between #200 and #250, Iron Man complete from #1 to #20, FFs between #22 and #46, Avengers from #33 to #57, some GI Combat and Our Fighting Forces…and a lovely batch of Unexpected!

For those of you who have not bought from me in the past and are unsure about my grading, I would suggest you take references from some long-established boarders who have – these grades are the real deal!

However, if you are dissatisfied, returns will be accepted. Additionally, if any of the books are submitted and come back more than one point lower than the grade I’ve assigned, a full refund will be given. (thumbs u

A few administrative details…unless you are in the UK, Paypal is the only workable method of payment. Within the UK, cheques or postal orders are acceptable.

Regarding shipping, as a lot of these books are cheap and cheerful, I’m going to give two options…

Air Mail Shipping

Four books can be sent anywhere in the world via Air Mail for $12. Each additional book after that will cost $1.50 and if required, insurance can be added at cost, dependent upon the value, obviously.

Surface Mail Shipping

Four books can be sent anywhere in the world via Surface Mail for $6. Each additional book after that will cost $1.00 and if required, insurance can be added at cost, dependent upon the value, obviously.

Regarding who wins what, the usual :takeit: trumps all. PMs can be sent my way, and I’ll answer them as soon as I can, but until you post that little man in the thread, the books aren’t yours. By special arrangement, I might be prepared to post it for you, but the same rules will apply.

Finally, I’m still having trouble with a few boarders who have failed to pay for books previously won. Now, the vast majority of you are superb to deal with, and I will still be allowing folk to keep tabs running. However, if I don’t know you, and have never dealt with you, I reserve the right to request an immediate, non-refundable $20 Paypal deposit if you ask to run a tab. I’ll judge this on a case-by-case basis, but please don’t get offended if I do insist.

Now...enough of all this bollocks and on with the books! :banana: :banana: :banana:

It better be worth my time to delay my nap.

It won't be...unless you want some mid-grade Marvels? :sorry:

However, there are some sweeeeet high grade books in here as well
(shrug) Oh, next time.