• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Upcoming Slabs On Ebay

118 posts in this topic

Just like the Yankee fans assumed they would win the World Series? Its sports, even analysts are wrong almost every year. This is baseball not hockey

lol

I could care less who wins what in what sport! it's all about the pool.

What does water polo have to do with baseball or hockey? (shrug)

Just like the Yankee fans assumed they would win the World Series? Its sports, even analysts are wrong almost every year. This is baseball not hockey

lol

46078-664696602_ddd91049c0.jpg.3a9dcfa2cb81402772c3fa327b9a0982.jpg

lol

What does water polo have to do with baseball or hockey? (shrug)

If you do not see the connection then you do not deserve to know. :whatev:

lol

You think too literal that why you cheer for losers. :whistle:

Nic,

I'd be interested in the SS 3 and ASM 120. I have no idea what gpa is on these books. Can you pm me your asking price?

Thanks,

John

lol

Ditto

lol

You think too literal that why you cheer for losers. :whistle:

You rule Lawrence!

I'll get all the scans posted tonight when I get home. I honestly have not figured out prices, unless you guys make me an offer I just cant refuse :baiting: