• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverton Art Day!

46 posts in this topic

I am glad to hear that, I have had many people argue with me that I was crazy. I will post 4 cards, 2 which are certainly saunders, and two which I think can't possibly be. I specifically showed 4 cards that feature smaller aliens, as even at this size, Norm's mastery is apparent, and they look great & completely in proportion. Compared to the other 2 cards there is no way it's the same hand. This would make an actual Saunders painted original with an alien that much more rare.

the middle 2 are Saunders. Note also the poor facial features in #1 & 4, vs. what Saunders could do at that scale in #2 & 3.

good call. I think the use of light is the easiest way to differentiate.

I am glad to hear that, I have had many people argue with me that I was crazy. I will post 4 cards, 2 which are certainly saunders, and two which I think can't possibly be. I specifically showed 4 cards that feature smaller aliens, as even at this size, Norm's mastery is apparent, and they look great & completely in proportion. Compared to the other 2 cards there is no way it's the same hand. This would make an actual Saunders painted original with an alien that much more rare.

the middle 2 are Saunders. Note also the poor facial features in #1 & 4, vs. what Saunders could do at that scale in #2 & 3.

(thumbs u