• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lamest super-villain of all-time.......

34 posts in this topic

....here's your chance to put that real loser in the spotlight.........

....i vote for THE CARBON COPY MAN

....a very early thor villain from JIM #90..........he is truly hilarious and so badly drawn i can't believe it, check out the essential thor vol. 1 (of the original ish if you are able) for a real belly laugh......... grin.gif

....other nominations?

You know, I really have to go with Skeletor on this one.

-The voice: he screeches like a little girl with her hair caught in a garbage disposal.

-Did he EVER win?

-And the skull for a face? And it was YELLOW?? He couldn't paint a face on? At LEAST keep it bleached? And can you imagine what it would have sounded like when he was screeching like a little girl? "scrreeeeech He-Man!!! ~clackety-clack~ Screeeeeeeeeech Beast-Man you piddled on the carpet again!! ~clackety-clack-clack~"

I hate him so much. I want to drop Castle Greyskull on his stupid skull head.

Dunno if it counts as a "super-villain", but that Robot that went berserk in ASM #8 was pretty lame.

Also, can't forget Razorback and Banjo (2 of Spidey's enraged Redneck adversaries from the 1st Peter Parker series).

Chris

I think it's safe to say that any "new" baddie introduced in PPTSM could make this list....don't have the books in front of me, but in some of the early issues (actually, right around Razorbacks 1st Apperance {could this book be the next IF #14?}) there were two baddies, Brother Power and Sister Sun or something like that (help anyone?), that were really lame too.

Chris