• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
18 18

4,421 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

A couple of my favorite SS books. Wolverine 1 has a rare signature by Glynis Oliver, and Len Wein, Joe Rubenstein, Chris Claremont

Wolverine annual is still the only SS copy. Signed by Fabian, Len Wein, and Scott Koblish

1AA478B0-F486-46C3-AD9A-D6F3F3B0BB42.jpeg

Okay, I've been around a LONG time, and even I have to say, THAT'S pretty effin' cool !!!!

22 minutes ago, somewhereintexas said:

It's been a while since I've had a book to post in this thread, but it was well worth the wait.  After I saw the grade online for this book, I was like a little kid who had peeked at his Christmas presents and couldn't wait for the day to arrive, and then started to wonder if I really saw what I thought I saw and whether it would be different when I opened the package.  Fortunately in this case nothing changed.  As far as I know, not only is this the only 9.9 Justice League cast signed book (ignore that in all the commotion Ezra Miller was missed), it is the only 9.9 signed by Gal Gadot, Henry Cavill or Ben Affleck (maybe a little early in the game for him since there are plenty more books from his recent signing yet to surface).

jla_10_con_ss99.jpg

George - that is magnificent!!!  And I have to tell you, it may be the biggest blessing that Miller was left off.  He was stamping his hand in the ink to create a "speed effect" and it is very possible that CGC would have not awarded the 9.9 if he had signed it. Sometimes mistakes are benefits . . .

43 minutes ago, somewhereintexas said:

It's been a while since I've had a book to post in this thread, but it was well worth the wait.  After I saw the grade online for this book, I was like a little kid who had peeked at his Christmas presents and couldn't wait for the day to arrive, and then started to wonder if I really saw what I thought I saw and whether it would be different when I opened the package.  Fortunately in this case nothing changed.  As far as I know, not only is this the only 9.9 Justice League cast signed book (ignore that in all the commotion Ezra Miller was missed), it is also the only 9.9 signed by Gal Gadot, Henry Cavill or Ben Affleck (maybe a little early in the game for him since there are plenty more books from his recent signing yet to surface).

jla_10_con_ss99.jpg

Wow man ! Wow.. beautiful!!!