• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
18 18

4,423 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, somewhereintexas said:

It's been a while since I've had a book to post in this thread, but it was well worth the wait.  After I saw the grade online for this book, I was like a little kid who had peeked at his Christmas presents and couldn't wait for the day to arrive, and then started to wonder if I really saw what I thought I saw and whether it would be different when I opened the package.  Fortunately in this case nothing changed.  As far as I know, not only is this the only 9.9 Justice League cast signed book (ignore that in all the commotion Ezra Miller was missed), it is also the only 9.9 signed by Gal Gadot, Henry Cavill or Ben Affleck (maybe a little early in the game for him since there are plenty more books from his recent signing yet to surface).

jla_10_con_ss99.jpg

Fudge and double Fudge

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 4:51 PM, Chazgee said:

As someone previously posted: Does it count if there are two top census---but I own both?

As far as this thread goes, ownership doesn't matter...the census is the only consideration.  As per the rules of the thread, two copies owned by the same person is still two copies, thus not eligible for this thread.

Cool books, though.

On 2/23/2018 at 9:12 AM, seanfingh said:

George - that is magnificent!!!  And I have to tell you, it may be the biggest blessing that Miller was left off.  He was stamping his hand in the ink to create a "speed effect" and it is very possible that CGC would have not awarded the 9.9 if he had signed it. Sometimes mistakes are benefits . . .

I would have lept across the table and murdered him. The way celebrities and creators treat our books sometimes.  Like Carrie Fisher sprinkling glitter on books and people. Ugh. 

Edited by RadiantGraphix

5 hours ago, RadiantGraphix said:

I would have kept across the table and murdered him. The way celebrities and creators treat our books sometimes.  Like Carrie Fisher sprinkling glitter on books and people. Ugh. 

I witnessed approx. 115 Carrie Fisher sigs at Indy when she was doing that. It was surreal and weird. So was her feeding steak and cheeseburgers to her dog.

1 hour ago, seanfingh said:

I witnessed approx. 115 Carrie Fisher sigs at Indy when she was doing that. It was surreal and weird. So was her feeding steak and cheeseburgers to her dog.

So do those books have signed and glittered by Carrie Fisher on them? :grin:

On 2/27/2018 at 3:42 PM, bigcbass said:

Too many people getting BTTF books signed so I had to do something a bit different.  

HA! That is an fantastic idea! (jealous I didn't think of it lol)  :applause:

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 12:12 PM, seanfingh said:

George - that is magnificent!!!  And I have to tell you, it may be the biggest blessing that Miller was left off.  He was stamping his hand in the ink to create a "speed effect" and it is very possible that CGC would have not awarded the 9.9 if he had signed it. Sometimes mistakes are benefits . . .

I second that. Great book George. 

Most of these are the only books on the census. The wraparound cover #50 is the only s/s 9.8. All books signed at Motor City Con 2018 by Gilbert, Jaime and Mario (#50) Hernandez.

LR50 front.jpg

LR50 back.jpg

LR45.jpg

LR46.jpg

LR47.jpg

LR48.jpg

LR49.jpg