• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
18 18

4,421 posts in this topic

On 2/21/2020 at 9:25 PM, Comixculture said:

Amazing collection. How do you get a Corben signature?

He doesn't do (anymore) signings so message Rich or Andrew (GA Collectibles).

Edited by s-man
Clearification

Fingers crossed but if all goes well I will be getting the only CGC 9.8 SS Marvel Super Special 22 signed by Jim Steranko on 2/22/20 :). Rich Henn’s gettin’ it done!

Edited by justin

19 minutes ago, jamesjet said:

Hi,

New on this site and according to a notification I received I must be approved by a moderator about this item. Kindly respond!

Looks like you're approved!

Welcome to the boards!

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2020 at 11:05 AM, jamesjet said:

Hi,

New on this site and according to a notification I received I must be approved by a moderator about this item. Kindly respond!

You've been approved @jamesjet

38 minutes ago, jamesjet said:

Hi Turtle

Trying to do say and do all the right things...Any and all critiques are appreciated!

:hi:

To be clear, I'm not a mod.  I just quoted/tagged you to get your attention. 

Welcome to the Boards.  This place is a HUGE resource for all things comics.  If you have a comic-related question, I'd be VERY surprised if you couldn't find the answer here.  And don't be too worried about saying something wrong.  By all means, follow the rules, but as long as you're respectful/civil, you can pretty well speak your mind without any pushback.  It's the newbies that come on trying to school the veterans that end up not lasting long.  Relax and enjoy your time here! :headbang:

1 hour ago, OldSkoolPlaya71 said:

Hey, thought this would have graded higher, still love it!!!

DD131.jpg

1 hour ago, OldSkoolPlaya71 said:

Had this as well but sold it :pullhair:

KP.jpg

These books do not belong in this thread as they are not the single highest grade CGC SS for those issues on the census.  That is not a judgment on the coolness or non-coolness of those comics, just that they should not be posted in this thread.  You can look at the first post of the thread for the rules.

1 minute ago, Brooklynmet said:

Amazing Spiderman 700.   Signed John Romita Senior and John Junior, Sal Buscemi and Joe Sinnott.  Special thanks to Desert winds comics

036282CB-FA82-4306-B014-9F9F862049AB.jpeg

This is as awesome as it is inappropriate for this thread.  Please see the first post of the thread.  I suspect your Star Wars book also doesn't belong in this thread, but I'm too lazy to look it up.