• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
18 18

4,423 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, JoshuaM said:

Here's one I have with a nice group of autographs

This is a very cool book. It's really amazing to get that many sigs and stay a 9.8!

Unfortunately, that doesn't qualify it for this thread. This is for Sole Top Census books as is explained in the first post. 

-  I really wish we could update the title.

1 hour ago, Chazgee said:

This is a very cool book. It's really amazing to get that many sigs and stay a 9.8!

Unfortunately, that doesn't qualify it for this thread. This is for Sole Top Census books as is explained in the first post. 

-  I really wish we could update the title.

Sorry, I read the title and just interpreted it as one of a kind (meaning mine is unique in its combination of signatures on that book) - my mistake 

4 minutes ago, JoshuaM said:

Sorry, I read the title and just interpreted it as one of a kind (meaning mine is unique in its combination of signatures on that book) - my mistake 

The title is misleading, so no worries. You're not the first and certainly won't be the last. 

Still, very cool book. (thumbsu

8 minutes ago, Robert_L said:

I love this cover and and the simple aspect of Darwyn's retro work. I've been hunting for a 9.8 contender and took my chance with the Amanda n Jimmy signing at CGC this past July.

C8084A30-38E8-4BF9-89FE-9CB7033D17D9_1_105_c.jpeg

That's pretty (thumbsu

Was it a cgc signing? Did Jimmy volunteer the sun sketch? That's pretty cool (regardless) just curious if he did it of his own accord?

^^

@ADMANTIUM yes it was the CGC signing they held last month. Apparently, Jimmy did add the sun without any prodding. I did ask Jimmy, via twitter if it would be a problem to send in this copy, since they were all close, and he said it would be fine, saying 'it's like he is visiting us'.

Edited by Robert_L

1 hour ago, Robert_L said:

@ADMANTIUM yes it was the CGC signing they held last month. Apparently, Jimmy did add the sun without any prodding. I did ask Jimmy, via twitter if it would be a problem to send in this copy, since they were all close, and he aid it would be fine, saying 'it's like he is visiting us'.

Ah that's cool :)

nice copy, and a 9.8! Congrats! ^^