• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
18 18

4,427 posts in this topic

Noted sir, and going back to CGC today. By the way...the only one for sale is the 9.4 posted on the FS Forum..but I can't add a link. $100 takes it home...with a warm fuzzy bed and all.

Edited by LBJARM

Well Atkins uses an ink brush for the inking..which works great on regulat covers like Dark Avenger or Secret Invation. Unfortunately not so great on these. I should of had him use a black Sharpy for the dark spots, and fine sharpie for the lines.

I also should of left a note for the graders that the ink may smugge. The grading sucks, but it's still a great looking sketch.

It was mine...I told Atkins that I wanted him to do it with a silver Sharpi..Dan liked it, so he got one too.

One-of-a-kind, huh? meh

lol

It was mine...I told Atkins that I wanted him to do it with a silver Sharpi..Dan liked it, so he got one too.

One-of-a-kind, huh? meh

lol

The difference is mine is on the regular cover and ONLY has Roberts signature

Adonis's is on the Retailer exclusive sketch cover and also has Chuck Dixon and Christos Gage.

So yes each is one of a kind (for right now)

Bah!

The technicality of this book being new got it in this thread. I'd say if the book has been out for a year and it's still the highest and only on census, THEN post it back here.

...Is my jealousy of these books showing yet? :shy:

I thought I would start a thread that would try and capture one of the really awesome things about doing signature series books. There are often opporunities to get one-of-a-kind books signed and graded.

So here are the rules for posting books in this thread:

1. The book must be the only Signature Series book for that particular issue on the census

2. You may post your book if there are other SS copies on the census only if your copy is the highest and only graded copy. So if there are a couple SS 9.4's and you have the only SS 9.8, then you could post it here.

3. Please refrain from posting signed and sketched books as we all know that type of thing is one of a kind, plus there's another thread for that

3a. You may post a SS signed and sketched book if it is the only SS book, or single highest graded SS book.

Here's mine (thumbs u

GI Joe #0 Retailer Incentive Edition CGC SS 9.8 White Pages

Highest and only one in Census!

RayParksCollection017.jpg

I'm adding these three. Cause no one has them!!! Except Me!! ha ha ha ha

G.I. Joe # 0 RRP CGC SS 9.8 Signed and Sketched by B. Templesmith, Signed y Atkins, Dixon, and Gage

DSCF0428.jpg

Posted on the same page meh:kidaround:lol

...Is my jealousy of these books showing yet? :shy:

Not at all :baiting:

I thought I would start a thread that would try and capture one of the really awesome things about doing signature series books. There are often opporunities to get one-of-a-kind books signed and graded.

So here are the rules for posting books in this thread:

1. The book must be the only Signature Series book for that particular issue on the census

2. You may post your book if there are other SS copies on the census only if your copy is the highest and only graded copy. So if there are a couple SS 9.4's and you have the only SS 9.8, then you could post it here.

3. Please refrain from posting signed and sketched books as we all know that type of thing is one of a kind, plus there's another thread for that

3a. You may post a SS signed and sketched book if it is the only SS book, or single highest graded SS book.

Here's mine (thumbs u

GI Joe #0 Retailer Incentive Edition CGC SS 9.8 White Pages

Highest and only one in Census!

RayParksCollection017.jpg

I'm adding these three. Cause no one has them!!! Except Me!! ha ha ha ha

G.I. Joe # 0 RRP CGC SS 9.8 Signed and Sketched by B. Templesmith, Signed y Atkins, Dixon, and Gage

DSCF0428.jpg

Posted on the same page meh:kidaround:lol

I wasn't going to point it out... especially since I've got two of these in SS at 9.8 myself.

Edited by shortstack comics