• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
18 18

4,423 posts in this topic

Rich where you at the show that was in Cincy last month? I know there was a person named Rich that Sean was helping out at the beginning of the show with getting some of those Allen Bellman sketches subbed and was curious if that was you? If so can't wait to see which ones you picked up, I was a little late getting over to Bellman's table and was only able to snag the Sub Mariner sketch he had.

Rich where you at the show that was in Cincy last month? I know there was a person named Rich that Sean was helping out at the beginning of the show with getting some of those Allen Bellman sketches subbed and was curious if that was you? If so can't wait to see which ones you picked up, I was a little late getting over to Bellman's table and was only able to snag the Sub Mariner sketch he had.

That was me!

I posted the Bellman sketch covers over in the Infinite s/s room.

I ended up getting 9.6, 9.4, 9.2

I think the 9.4 was Cap beating dragging some guy out of an alley and Batman peeking around the corner.

The other two were Cap w/ Bucky inset and Cap w/Red Skull inset.