• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
18 18

4,421 posts in this topic

Detective Comics 420

SS Neal Adams

Highest in census.

this reminds me of a special registry set I thought would be cool for someone else to do (not me).

There's not too many of them out there, so I was thinking a 420 set would be a relatively simple but fun set to collect.

You wouldn't need too many I think:

TEC, Batman ASM, FF, Avengers, Iron Man, DD, Superman, Action Comics, Adventure Comics, X-Men, Thor, Sgt Rock, Hulk, Cap, maybe a few others if you like the old cartoon ones. Then invite your 'friends' over and and have a good 'laugh'. Only 2 or 3 of them would be prohibitively expensive.

671614c4-806d-42b8-98be-7f62c2eb59ba_zpsxpt150kt.jpg

For any Godzilla fans out there this is the only graded copy of this comic.

Signed by:

Haruo Nakajima the actor who first played Godzilla in films as well as the most for the Showa Era.

Kenpachiro Satsuma the actor who played Godzilla in The Return of Godzilla and the most for the Heisei Era.

Tsutomu Kitagawa the actor who played Godzilla in Godzilla 2000 and the most for the Millineum Era

Thanks DScott and Ty Salazar for your help on this one.

That's interesting that you refer to the Showa and Heisei eras.....most westerners probably don't know what that means. ;)

Detective Comics 420

SS Neal Adams

Highest in census.

this reminds me of a special registry set I thought would be cool for someone else to do (not me).

There's not too many of them out there, so I was thinking a 420 set would be a relatively simple but fun set to collect.

You wouldn't need too many I think:

TEC, Batman ASM, FF, Avengers, Iron Man, DD, Superman, Action Comics, Adventure Comics, X-Men, Thor, Sgt Rock, Hulk, Cap, maybe a few others if you like the old cartoon ones. Then invite your 'friends' over and and have a good 'laugh'. Only 2 or 3 of them would be prohibitively expensive.

...and then you got high?

Power Man & Iron Fist #66 CGC 9.8 s/s Frank Miller (2nd app. Sabretooth)

white pages

Top census

pmif66B.jpg

[font:Book Antiqua]Beautiful book..![/font]

I can't tell you why, but I just had to change pants

Will the Two in One be getting the works? That would be a beauty to behold with all those signatures.

No. I will not be cracking any of the 9.8s for more sigs. Too much expense and risk.